ID# 167830Posted Aug 07
FOR SALE $18,000
-350 V8 LT1 EFI
-2d Mendeola Trans 200miles Since serviced
-Jazz Fuel Cell
-Crow seats, belts, window nets
-Tatum steering box
-Tatum 1piece billet hubs
-33in wranglers on BTR Beadlocks
-PCI Intercoms And car to car
Great car with a tons of great parts. I do not go riding enough to keep it. My loss your gain.
ID# 167253Posted Aug 04
FOR SALE $26,500
1988 Ford Bronco Prerunner
1988 Baja Bronco Prerunner/Racetruck - LS PowerBronco Prerunner Built for Baja with LS Engine swap.
Super reliable prerunner will go anywhere in Baja. I use this Bronco to prerun every SCORE race and it goes to Cabo with NORRA every year by myself, no support and no crew.
Built to carry a ton of stuff, go anywhere and get you home. Fully prepped and ready to prerun to Cabo.
Full bumper to bumper cage.
GM LQ4 engine. 260HP 340TQ at the wheels on the Dyno.
GM 4L80E Trans with custom programming.
Currie fabbed 9 inch with 4 inch tubes and 35 spline axles. Full Floater
2.5 inch coilover and airbump all corners.
Dual spare tires.
Custom Donaldson air cleaner, do donuts in siltbeds for hours with no issues.
3 inch over Spirit beams and Radius arms
4 wheel disc brakes
Lowrance GPS and 2 race radios
Mastercraft seats with Sparco 5 point harnesses
Hella and Rigid lights
SCORE Tagged - you can race it too!
Lots of spare parts
602-562-5633 - text
ID# 167743Posted Aug 04
FOR SALE $24,000
1999 toyota tacoma
Toyota prerunner for sale.
Green sticker. Engine pushed back 9” Built chevy 4.3, port & polished heads, port matched heads to block, custom headers built using dyno software with O2 bungs for tuning, off road carb, meziere water pump, custom oil pan & oil pump.
Built turbo 400 with aftermarket internals, reverse pattern manual valve body. Completely rewired, 9” rear end 513 gears on 33’s, method bead locks and a set of paddles, with a spool. King shocks rebuilt by down south motorsports, new bump stops. Custom dash. Bronco front hubs. And much more. Can text more pics. Im sure Im forgetting something…
Bought the truck 4.5 years ago as a prerunner and after the first trip out with Toyota drivetrain we took it back and cut it all out. DOK-TECH Motorsports re-did all tube work from front to back. Engine, trans and wiring was done by a friend that builds drag engines. “everything” has been redone. I have 35K in parts over a 4 year span of building. Clean pink & current registration in hand. When the build started I only needed a two seater, family has grown. Went and bought a razor.
$24,000 obo. My consider trade + cash for older diesel.
Not a fire sale. 619-654-33 six zero
I can text more pics
ID# 167716Posted Aug 03
FOR SALE $31,000
2013 Ford F-150
Pearlescent sayin white 2013 XLT 5.0 V8 super crew
-2.5 king shocks coil over with reservoir
-2.5 king shock piggy back reservoir
-Bajakits boxed UCA
-McNeil front 3” bulge front fenders
-McNeil front 3” bulge bedsides
-Custom built McNeil vented racing bumper
-Rigid blue lights
-85 mm bbk throttle body
-SCT tuner with 91 oct performance/eco/tow tunes
-Custom Ed Hanson dual cat true dual pipe exhaust with 3 inch black tips
-35 inch nitto ridge grappler tires
-17x8.5 in NV305 methods
-custom 2 10 inch rocksford fosgate subwoofer system
-backup sensor assist
ID# 167615Posted Jul 29
FOR SALE $185,000
2013 Ford Raptor
This is a 2013 Ford Raptor Pre-Runner truck
* It has 25,883 miles and over $350,000 invested
* Truck has had only two owners with a clean Car Fax and clean title
* Remained in stock form and wasn't built into a Pre-Runner truck until 21k miles
* Truck has been built and maintained by a professional race shop
* Fully prepped with new fluids, new filters, new steering rack, new coil springs, new skid plate, new brake pads and shocks are rebuilt
* Truck is 100% ready for the dirt
* 6.2L V-8 with 2.9 Whipple supercharger, stainless works race headers and custom exhaust, transmission is a stock 6 speed
* Alpha 1 long travel kit with a builit upper arm, king 4.0 bypass shocks, king 2.5 coil overs, after market powering steering pump and reservoir, stock brakes, approximate 18" of wheel travel, custom sheet metal fender wells
* 4 link, king 4.0 bypass shocks, king 2.5 coil overs, BMS full floating rear end housing, Wilwood brakes, 513 gear ratio, BMS sway bar arms, approximate 30" of wheel travel
Wheels & Tires:
*17" Method wheels with 39" Toyo MT
* 3 Sparco race seats with 5 point CROW harnesses, Spacrco steering wheel with quick release hub, Lowrance HDS9 navigation for the passenger, HDS7 navigation for the driver, Kenwood 50 watt radio with a PCI intercom system and 3 PCI headsets, stock sunroof, custom headliner, custom carpet
*4 Vision X light cannon lights mounted on front bumper, 70 gallon fuel cell, electric powered trunk with jack, tools, coolers and plenty of room for spare parts and storage, 2 spare tires mounted on the back, extensive aluminium sheet metal work, 2 transmission coolers, black wrap
ID# 166587Posted Jul 29
FOR SALE $20,000
2009 Predator X - 18 Pre-Runner Buggy Predator X-18
Selling my 2009 Predator X-18 Buggy that I have had for 9 years ,original owner. It’s always been garage Kept and always washed down after it’s been taking out.
Buggy is a lot of Fun to drive and has always amazed me with what it can do.
Nothing is Broken or damaged .
I have always Changed the Motor oil after 4 or 5 times out , Apprx. 2 to 3hours each outing.
This Buggy has never been Raced , just Play , Trail Riding , etc.
Only Selling it Because I have another Toy interested in.
There is also a Trailer that is available that was sized for the wide Buggy that has Drive Over Fenders. Trailer is 14’ Long X 8’ wide allowing the Front End of Buggy to Drive Over.
Trailer also has a Warn Winch , Remote control. Warn Winch Model VR8000.
• EPA Approved Green Sticker / MSO
• GM / Chevrolet Ecotec
• 170HP 2.2 Liter Engine @ 155 Ft. Lbs. of Torque
• Exhaust: Stainless Steel Twin Tip Muffler with Stainless Steel Header Manifold, Certified Catalytic Converter
• Stainless Steel Intake Manifold
• Cooling: Large Capacity Radiator, Triple 9” Fans (Independently Relayed and Fused)
• Air Filter: UMP Large Air Filter
• Power Steering Rack
• Alternator 120 Amp
• Automatic CVT
• 8 to 1 (2WD) .091 Differential, F-N-R Transmission
• Axles: 1-1/4” Chromoly with 930 CV Joints
• Automatic Clutch uses Kevlar Belt
• Shifter: Billet Machined Aluminum F-N-R
Transmission Oil Cooler and Pump
• Chassis Construction: 1-1/2” .120 Wall, Chromoly, Mig Welded (This car is the S model. with .120 Wall instead of the stock .095)
• Suspension Rear: 1-1/2” .130” Wall, Chromoly, 4130 Swing Arms
• Suspension Front: 1-1/2” .130” Wall, Chromoly Double A-Arm, Tig and Mig Welded
• Spindles Front: 1-1/2” Chromoly, Mig/Tig Welded
• Full Skid Plate
• Frame: Powder Coated
• Gel Coated Fiberglass Body, Color Red
Performance and Fuel Capacity:
• Keyed High Speed Ignition Approx. 70 MPH
• Keyed Low Speed Ignition Not set up
• Fuel Capacity: 16.0 Gallons
Brakes, Suspension, Tires & Wheels:
• Travel and Suspension: 20” Front and 18” Rear
• Chromoly Heims 7/8” and 3/4”
• Shocks Front: Vogtland Off-Road 10” x 2.0” x 7/8”, Piggy Back Reservoir, Nitrogen Filled
• Shocks Rear: Vogtland Off-Road 13” x 2.0” x 7/8”, Piggy Back Reservoir, Nitrogen Filled
• Front Hubs: Heavy Duty 2” Hollow Spindles
• Rear Hubs: S10 Chromoly Micro Stub and Bearing
• Brakes, Front and Rear Independent: 4 Calipers, 2 - 4 Piston with 9” Drilled Rotors Front, 2- 4 piston with 11-1/2” Drilled Rotors Rear
• Dual Brake Reservoir with F-to-R Adjustable Bias
• Emergency Brake
• All Terrain Tires Front and Rear 33” Goodyear Wrangler
• 5 Bolt Cast Wheels , Walker Evans Beadlock
Heated Seats , Adjustable
Simpson 5 Point Safety Belts
Simpson Window Nets
Simpson Limit Straps
16 Gallon Fuel Tank
Optional Accessories :
7 Auto Meter Gauges , 2” Fuel pressure , 2” Fuel Level ,2” Transmission Temperature , 2” Oil Pressure , 2” Volts
2” Water Temperature , 3 3/8” RPM
Roof Rack with Four 6” HID Lights
Front HID , High and Low Beams
Front 10”LED Rigid Light BAR / Amber Color
Rear LED Tail/Brake Lights/Blinker Lights
Rear 36” LED light Bar with Brake lights/ Amber / Blue
Windshield with Wiper
Master on/off Switch
Buggy Whip mount , 2 Different poles,one Lights
Weight 1900 LBs
Measures 64” High 143” Length
Front 90” Wide Rear 84” Wide
ID# 167614Posted Jul 29
FOR SALE $15,000
caged front to rear
equal length beams
16in 2.5 coilovers
rear is a 3 link
9in with a spool
16in 2.5 coil overs
16in 3.0 bypasses
347 stroker motor pushed back
15k or possible trades
ID# 165236Posted Jul 29
FOR SALE $73,000
2012 Toyota Tundra
2012 Toyota Tundra – Truck was purchased new in 2012, back-halved and built from the ground up. Fully cages with 2” chromo, Boxed frame, Currie rear end with matched 35 spline axle lengths, ARB locker, 2 wheel drive, 50 gallon fuel cell, race seats, cutter breaks (yes, cutter breaks, it’s the buggy guy in me), large Lawrence, radios and comms. 20” of travel in the front and 28” in the rear, 3 linked. Fox shocks, bipasses and bumps on all 4 corners. Stock 5.7 with 400 HP and 400 ft lbs torque, with room under the engine cage for the TRD Blower (I planned to put one in, giving you 500 HP and 550 Torque) Beautiful truck with many more features. Took 3 years to build, only been to Mexico 4 times, less than 8K miles. Life changes and I just don't have the time to use it.
ID# 167599Posted Jul 29
FOR SALE $6,500
1999 Toyota Tacoma
1999 Toyota Tacoma with a long travel total chaos kit in the front. With Fox coil overs in the front as well. Has a bed cage with triple bypass Fox shocks in the back. Deaver leaf spring with a slip shackle. Street legal header. Has a stereo and a little bass box. Fiberglass bedsides and fiberglass fenders. Has 5 BFG all-terrain tires that were put on a year ago. Passes smog and is registered until September 2020. Tinted windows. 200,000 miles. Runs great, daily driver. Automatic. $6500 OBO will NOT trade. 818-397-9413
ID# 167583Posted Jul 28
FOR SALE $160,000
Parts on truck:
Billet upper arms
Harmon fuel cell 70 gal.
Ice chest Fridge
JLM wiring package
Harmon 70 gal. fuel cell
Lowrance 7" gps
Pro Am rack
Pro Am hubs
5 new Toyo Tires 39''
5 KMC wheels
2 Baja designs light bars one in grille and one on the rear of the roof.
1 Set of Max Trax
QT. Spare parts
1 Ac compressor
2 Sets of Grills
2 Sets of Headlights
1 Sets lower arms
2 Sets of mirrors
5 Serpentine belts
2 Sets of tail lights
1 Trailing arms
1 Tie rod
1 Set upper arms
1 3rd member
1 4 speed shifter
1 Set 4 link rods
Truck has a fresh prep ready for any trip you can imagine. Prepped by Menzies Motorsports in Las Vegas, NV.
ID# 167523Posted Jul 26
FOR SALE $115,000
I’ve got a 4 seat Baja Shop Class 1 pre-runner for sale. The car just had a full prep and is ready to go. Some of the items are listed below. This car is amazing and is a perfect Comfortable prerunner with full leather wrapped dash and interior panels with stereo. Street legal with California plates which makes it easy to get insurance.
New 37/12.50/17 BFG KR projects (not pictured)
Fully boxed front and rear arms
3.0/3.5 King race series shocks front and rear.
Jamar 2.5 front spindles with outboard rear hubs(new bearings and races)
Brand New Moruzzi 408 stroker engine runs on pump gas.
Mil spec wiring
Mendeola S5D with pump and cooler.
Six piston brakes front and rear.
Harmon fuel cell
New 934 cvs
New 35 spline axles
Dual fuel pumps
Text me if you have any questions. Car is located in So cal.