ID# 153464Posted May 15
FOR SALE $1,500
Runs great have any questions just ask
ID# 153462Posted May 15
FOR SALE $4,900
1986 Honda ATC250R
1986 Honda ATC250R. Last year for these iconic Hondas! This bike has undergone a fairly significant restoration with some tasteful upgrades and modifications. It's a beast and not for the beginner.
The bike has had the following done to it.
- The frame was media blasted and powder coated in two coats of candy blue. Wheel hubs got the
- Trinity Racing built the motor. New cases, one over piston, 4mm stroker kit to include the crank,
bearings and seals. Polished head, and outer cases.
- Eddy Sanders Racing chrome pipe and billet aluminum silencer
- Aftermarket hi-flow air filter with a precharger filter over that
- New Maier body, front fender, headlight nacel and side scoops in the brighter "Fighting Red" color.
- New, very hard to find, rear fender support brace. Most of these are lost over the years.
- New Factory style sticker kit (info and warning labels, all Honda stickers and number plates stickers)
- New embroidered seat cover
- New tires on polished Douglas aluminum wheels
- 1989 harness and new CDI box from a TRX250R. These provide a hotter spark and were some of
the last 250R / 6-speeds produced.
- Forks and rear shock rebuilt and upgraded by Sage Suspension works. The rear has a PIP coil on it.
all seals, valving, etc. Set up for 200lb rider
- New Mikuni 'D" slide or flat slide carb. It's been professionally jetted and set up for altitude. 5500ft
here in Colorado. You may need to rejet it for your altitude.
- Renthal bars with old school Trinity Racing crossbar pad and new grips
- Chrome: pegs, swingarm, axle, rear foot brake lever, gear shifter, kick starter, various bolts and six-
pack rack on the back along with various other items I'm probably missing.
- New oversize high flow aluminum radiators and blue silicone hoses.
- Moose Racing thumb throttle
- New stator
- Extra set of Douglas rear rims with an excellent set of ITP Sandstars paddle tires for the sand.
- New master cylinders, front, and rear.
- Braided lines
- Hinson Clutch basket with factory clutches
- Hy-Tech billet case guard
- Gorilla Whips American flag whip
- Excellent Chain and sprockets. The front sprocket is 2 down for better holeshots in the sand.
- Lots of little chrome or polished pieces on the bike.
The bike has always run with Bel-Ray oil in the engine and for the premix. Hondaline coolant and Motul brake fluid. Nothing but the best. I've been mixing it at a conservative 32:1.
The bike was built to haul ass and to look good in the process. This is probably one of the nicest ones still out there that hasn't been beaten to death or isn't someones all factory correct, never ridden showpiece. It's a monster and not for the beginner or unskilled. They were a blast to ride back when they came out and still are today. Several thousand spent on the engine alone. It runs excellent here and I can only imagine what it would be like at sea level.
The bike is located in Colorado. If shipping is involved then that will be up to the buyer to choose a shipper and make all arrangements. I can make myself available to assist. Just need advanced notice.
I think that is the majority of the bike. I'm probably missing some stuff so if you have questions just ask. This is one of a few finished projects that I'm looking to liquidate.
Thanks for looking.
ID# 153284Posted May 10
FOR SALE $5,000
2000 Kawasaki KX500
2000 Kawasaki KX500. Recent rebuild from frame up. Stripped and painted from bare metal. New steering stem bearings and races. Swingarm and shock linkage rebuilt with Pivotworks bearings and seals. New Sedona tires. New chain. Scotts steering damper mounts. Damper is off brand. Protaper Carmichael bend bars. Acerbis hand guards. 18 inch rear wheel with Buchannan HD spokes. Pro-circuit pipe. Answer Spark arrestor.
Skid plate and Pipe armor. Frame guards. Devol front rotor guard. Billet alum kickstand. IMS pro pegs. IMS 3.4 gall tank. Engine was recently rebuilt. Has aprox 10 hours on it. Stock carb. Clean bike.
ID# 152998Posted May 02
FOR SALE $3,500
2000 HONDA Xr650r
Up for sale is my 2000 Xr650r, id like to start off with this bike is a 680cc big bore with wiseco pistons and a stage 2 hot cam. She is an absolute torque monster and needs about 100 octane to run right. NOTE This is a high compression xr650r this bike is not for beginners because you need a leg to start it and experience to ride it.
She is fueled by a Fcr 41 keihin pumper carb which transformed the bike from a laggy brute to a banshee that gives you ultimate power whenever you roll the throttle
- Dp clutch kit (shifts great)
- Mishimoto silicon hoses
- pro taper bars and riser
- Hand guards
- vapor digital gauge setup (tach, temps and speedo in one)
- moose racing seat
- Aftermarket Aluminum radiators
- Baja designs HID headlight
- hot start kit
- big front brake kit with carbon fiber bracket (bigger brakes where needed with the extra power)
- more aggresive brake pads front and rear
- New dunlop rear tire with one ride on it
- Xr's full exhaust kit with heat wrap
- Xr's only chain guard
- K&N Airfilter with airbox mod for more airflow
- Aluminum skid plate
- rear view mirror
- motoworks suspension sprung for a 180 pound rider
The bike also comes with a Clarke 4.3 gas tank and mounted ready to go dune paddle. Currently not mounted
- lots extra sprockets
- 2 oil filters
- set of old plastics and headlights
- 2 stock handlebars
- 1 rear tire 3 front tires
Bike is geared 14 & 49 with a top speed of 83. She is geared for trails but can be easily geared to go over 100.
Oil and coolant change done in march only 1 ride on it. Always maintained and done properly.
Comes with all receipts and clean notarized title
ID# 152600Posted Apr 20
FOR SALE $10,000
2016 Husqvarna 450 FC
This is a killer bike! Team Huskie! Ton of after-market parts. Only 35 hrs on the motor. I purchased this bike in the Mint 400 silent auction and Im too old to learn how to ride now! This bike is the shit.
Parts on the Bike:
1. FMF Full Exhaust System Titanium 4.1
2. RG3 Full Suspension build with black anodized fork tubes
3. Torc1 Racing Handlebars, Levers, Brake Pedal, Shifter, Foot Pegs, Lock On Grips
4. Faster USA Hubs with DID Rims
5. Boyesen Clutch Cover and Super Cooler
6. Think Technology seat
7. Works Connection Bling Kit and Caps
8. Evans Waterless Coolant
9. MotoHose Radiator Hoses
10. New STI Tires
11. Black anodized swing arm
This is your BIKE! RACE READY
ID# 153646Posted May 21
FOR SALE $600
86 Honda Trx 70
86 Honda Trx 70 quad. Sat for the last year. Just did a carb clean and fuel tank and it fired right up. Daughter has outgrown and wants to ride a dirt bike now. Not registered and I don’t have a title for it. $600
ID# 153616Posted May 20
FOR SALE $6,000
2017 Yamaha WR450
Scott Steering Stabilizer
Pro Taper Bars
IMS fuel tank
Composite Clutch and Break Levers
Enduro Enginering Rotor Gaurds
Enduro Enginering Radiator Gaurds
Enduro Enginering Skid plate
ID# 153586Posted May 20
FOR SALE $4,200
2019 polaris sportsman
2015 POLARIS SPORTSMAN XP 1000 EPS 4X4 with LOW MILES, ELECTRONIC POWER STEERING, FUEL INJECTION, WINCH, PUSH BUTTON 4X4, FULLY AUTO TRANSMISSION!!!! .. Powerful and reliable 1000 FUEL INJECTED MOTOR starts easy and runs strong and smooth AND HAS TONS OF POWER. Very nice ATV ready for Work or Play!!!! LIKE NEW CONDITION!!!.
ID# 153555Posted May 19
FOR SALE $3,000
Fresh rebuilt 650r . Stage 1 cam, Fresh rubber, graphics, 1 owner, time to sell.. 760 368 7122
ID# 153535Posted May 18
FOR SALE $4,300
2013 Honda Crf450
In great shape.
Yoshimura carbon pipes
Brand new factory connection suspension
Comes with extra front tire and paddle
Will throw in new plastics and graphics if the price is right.
ID# 153532Posted May 18
FOR SALE $6,800
2019 Kawasaki KX250
2019 kx250f - Girl rider with a ton of extras. Great bike but not for me. Pink in hand. Cash only.