ID# 178606Posted Sep 15PREMIUM LISTINGFOR SALE $6,2502006 Honda CRF450X
I'm selling my nearly unicorn 2006 CRF450X. I'm the second owner, and the bike is on original plastics! I always maintained and upgraded the machine meticulously but never cared much about the plastic. Let's get to the meat and potatoes:
- Properly licensed by the dealer through the DMV prior to customer delivery. No issues with recurring registration or paperwork, and I just paid the registration through October of 2022. Tusk quick-connect LED dual sport kit with signals.
- TokyoMods carb mod and bench flow ($250+)
- Fluidyne Radiators with Honda HP coolant, changed one hour ago ($500+)
- FMF PowerBomb and Q4 silencer, repacked one hour ago ($600+)
- Suspension revalved, sprung, and air release added for 170 pound rider by Nicoll Racing
- Shorai LFX lithium battery, never needs to be charged ($160+)
- IMS 3.2 gallon desert tank
- Renthal Fat Bars with Renthal and Sunline breakaway handles
- Scott's Steering Stabilizer
- Trail Tech Endurance II Speedometer/Odometer
- IMS Pro Series pegs
- Axiis passenger pegs from Portugal, the only manufacturer in the world who makes passenger pegs for the 450X
There are too many more small things to list with triple clamps, risers, radiator braces, skid plates, etc.
This bike has been perfect and has had suffered no mechanical failures because I maintain it well. I now have a one year old and I'm seeing it go to waste, so I figure there may be someone out there who is interested. DM me.
Pink slip in hand. $6250 OBO.
Insane Dual Sport Car
2008 Tatum Dual Sport Black Widow
2007 JEEP WRANGLER 4X4 JK with California legal 6.1L Hemi Conversion
2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
Racer Engineering TT *Race Ready*