ID# 156708Posted Aug 17
FOR SALE $4,800
2009 Joyner 4 seater complete less motor and trans - set up for VW motor and trans
ID# 156704Posted Aug 17
FOR SALE $40,000
Selling my 2009 Dezert Dynamic Sand car.
Ls4 all aluminum 5.3 mild Build
AFI 450 dune cam, ls6 springs, 243 heads
trail blazer SS intake, throttle body & injectors
MEFI 5A ECM
Brand new aluminum ATI super damper
350 rear wheel horsepower and 340 ft Lbs of torque
Brand new CBM dual core aluminum radiator
Mendeola 2d-md4s tranny
New bearings and seals beginning of season
Kennedy Stage 4, 9 inch clutch
Brand new slave cylinder
Brand new 930 300m race prepped CVs and boots
Brand new 300m axels
Brand new Jamar hubs and break kit
Brand new stainless braided break lines
Trick Flow front and rear all braided stainless coolant crossovers
Brand new paddles beginning of season
Brand new rear: 2.5 7/8 shaft 14in fox factory race series coil overs with 14in remote reservoir with Pac racing springs
Brand new rear: 2.5 7/8 shaft 16in Fox factory race series triple bypasses
Brand new front: 2.0 7/8 shaft 12in Fox factory race series coil over with 11in reservoir
Brand new front: 2.0 7/8 shaft 12in triple bypasses
Brand new limiter straps
Brand new Led headlights
4 person rugged radio system (also car to car radio)
Auto meter gauges
$15,000 worth of brand new parts last winter hVe all receipts.
Asking $40,000 obo call 989-323-1871 car runs great just going a different route.
ID# 156627Posted Aug 14
FOR SALE $18,995
PLAYTECH LONG TRAVEL
Fully restored in 2015 and has been stored in garage, Turbo VW 2275 w/weber 45mm side draft, Chromoly scat crank, Turbonetics waste gate, complete new exhaust, Rhino cage all forged ported & polished heads, Rancho 6 Rib bus box Transmission, Pro sand 930 C/V axles, Twisted stitch deep buckets seats, Crow 5 point harnesses, Baja designs LED light bar 40"stealth, Baja designs spot lights, beam LED lamps, Custom powder coat & paint, New brakes & bearings on paddles, AN fittings and steel braided lines on entire car, Oil pressure/volt meter/boost gauges, New optima battery, Dome lamps, High torque starter, Holly red fuel pump & regulator, Bed liner on floor pan, New tires & paddles, Front 5 lug 120*douglas wheels, Rugged radios w/660 intercom & car to car (Set for 4 people)
ID# 140148Posted Aug 14
FOR SALE $15000.00
2 Seat mid engine Sandrail this car has the perfect power to weight ratio , mid engine sandrails handle like their on rails and no turning brakes needed , suspension laid out right and plenty of travel
383 with fresh top end, aluminium heads 2 trips
Mendeola Trans S4/2D 30 spline , new clutch 2 trips
Sharlin Power steering
Fox Shocks internal bypass
Laser style lights
Power steering Sharlin
PRP Wide Body Seats
registered , fast and fun car to drive dunes like dream
15k obo Bob
ID# 144487Posted Aug 12
FOR SALE $30,000
2007 AlumiCraft John Cooley 4 Seat Pre Runner
Completed in 2007*Subaru 2.5 DOHC*Garrett T3/T4 Combo with 20 Lbs*Inter Cooler with Fan* 490 Crank HP, 375 rear wheel HP and 375 rear wheel Torque.*Tuned for Race Gas*2D Transaxel with all Weddell Internals*Transworks Nosecone Upgrade*All New Race Prep 930 CVs*2 Inch Hollows up front*Geared for duning*2 Stage Kennedy Clutch*New Throughout and Pilot Bearings*Howe Power Steering*New Full Throttle AGM Battery*Battery Cutoff Switch*Full Body Car*Windshield*Full solid Skid Plate with LINE X Coating*Race Radio, 4 Rugged Radio Headsets, MP3 AUX, Car to Car*Beard Seats, with 2 Child Booster seats, matching PRP Storage Bags, Cooler with Seat matching Cover*Crow 5 point harnesses*2 Amerex Fire Extinguishers* ON BOARD FOAM FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM*4 HIDs, 3 Spot/ 1 Flood*FoX Internal Bypass, tuned perfectly for the dunes!*Ron Davis Radiator*CBM Filter*15 Gal FUEL CELL with Rollover Vent*Lighted Whip*Auto Meter Gauges*Tripple Razors front, Extreme rear and Loading Tires*Douglas Power-coated Bead Locks*Momo removable Steering Wheel*
This car is Turn Key and ready to dune today!
The Fire System is a must!!! In the case of fire you pull the pin and then the lever. It will pump no toxic foam on your passengers, fuel cell and motor for a long time. This is a must and with kids you would fill so much better with peace of mind! The booster seats are a must for Kids up to the age of 12ish. It give a better harness fit and allows them to see and not get sick. I can make almost anyone sick in this car if I want:) The new braided fuel lines are peace of mind too. As well the True Fuel Cell (not a gas tank!). Will not leak or rupture on a turn over or accident. I have kids so safety was always my number one. This is the reason for the new Crow Harnesses, I wanted the kids to be able to release themselves on their own with ease.
It has always been meticulously maintained. Oil and filter always changed with Amsoli full synthetic . Trans with Amsoli full synthetic. Radiator with distilled water/ 15% Coolant and Waterweter. New 930 CVs with Cat Gold, New Braided Fuel Lines, Rebuilt Turbo, Fresh Trans with new R&P(All Gears and R&P are Weddell), New Derale Fan, New Oil Cooler and Oil Cooler Fan, New PS Fluid, New Fuel Filter, New Triple Razors, CV Rebuilt every season.
Car runs on Race Gas but can dune all day on 5 to 7 gallons. 490 Crank HP, 375 rear wheel HP and 375 Torque. I have seen the Dyno, but don't have a copy. Trans has approx 6-8 trips on freshen up. These motors don't eat through 2Ds like on V8s, I Never blaze the whoops. When I jump the clutch is always pushed in on landings. I don't go too big and not at all with 4 persons on board. The car handles so well that is does not need turning breaks. It never gets close to going on its lid. It just keeps sliding and sliding. It's a dream; handling is top notch, suspension is plush and the motor always puts a smile on your face!! I have too many toys and just don't go out that much anymore. This car will not disappoint.
It will also fit smaller Toy Haulers. 14.5 feet long and 78 inches wide in the front. 98ish inches wide in the rear, but this is not a worry due to the loading tires.
I love this car and you will too!!! Let's face it; it's an AlmiCraft and pride of ownership come with it, along with performance. If you are looking for a name brand car, that won't bread the bank, with big dollar car detail, this is it.
This car is Turn Key and ready to dune today! Really you could go out and dune for a trip with out doing anything (the tank is full;LOL).
ID# 154224Posted Aug 12
FOR SALE $79,500
2015 TWISTED ALLOY FOUR SEAT SAND RAIL, DUAL SPORT
2015 DUAL SPORT, EXCELLENT CAR FOR DUNES OR PRERUNNING OR SPORTSMAN CLASS RACING
2015 TWISTED ALLOY CHASSIS
1 ¾ CHROMOLY
ALBIN 5 SPEED RECENT CLUTCH AND REBUILD
SAFETY NETS ALL WINDOWS
REAR VIEW CAMERA
934 CVs WITH LOW MILES, LEATHER AND RUBBER BOOTS
TOUCH SCREEN 7 INCH GPS
COMM TO ALL 4 SEATS
KING SHOCKS AND COIL OVERS AT EACH CORNER
DUAL ODYSSEY BATTERIES
30 GALLON FUEL CELL
MASTERCRAFT FRONT SEATS
JET TRIM REAR SEATS
ON BOARD FIRE SUPPRESSION
SAND AND DIRT TIRES WITH SPARE DIRT TIRES, ALL BEADLOCKED
ID# 156416Posted Aug 08
FOR SALE $4,500
This is a great little car for sale! It's fast, reliable, safe, cheap, and ready to go. For someone looking to just get out there, this is the car for you. It's 100% ready to go and does not need any work for the coming season. It's a custom built rail, so I'm not even sure when it was built. However, it's properly CA registered and all above board. I'll put down all I know about the car, and if you have questions, feel free to contact me and I'll get you answers.
- 2276 naturally aspirated air cooled VW
- Dual Weber IDF 44 Carbs, properly synced, throttles linked, and fully rebuilt last season. Always ran with clean filters and Outerwears.
- Perfect compression
- Valves adjusted less than 5 hours ago
- Timing checked less than 5 hours ago
- All engine tins in great shape, no missing blades on fan
- Perfectly functional electrical system with all proper circuit breakers and low voltage idiot light.
- Optima Yellow Top battery that has been kept on a Battery Tender with timer.
- Great oil pressure with block mounted gauge.
- Remote oil cooler with electric fan and 2 oil filters, one remote and one block mounted. This thing runs cool.
- PCV lines and filter
- Less than 5 hours on full service with new oil filters, Mobil 1 oil, and fuel filter.
- Electric fuel pump
- 4 speed bus trans with reverse
- All CVs in great shape with no damage to boots
- Upgraded transmission shifter mount, totally eliminates play
- Clutch in great shape with predictable, full engagement
- No leaks
- Smoothies up front, all bushing in good shape
- Fox coilovers in rear
- New Crow harnesses last year
- Disc brakes in rear. They work great.
- Headlights work great
- Brake and tail lights work great
- Buggy whip with light included
- I have a curved LED light bar that I'll include. I never got around to making tabs for it, but it fits above the passenger compartment well.
- Custom skid plates underneath each seat. Each seat has been bolstered underneath with extra thick padding and patches for durability. That was done last year.
- Sand Tires Unlimited paddles in the rear with paddles in good shape. Some chunks missing(like all sand cars) but they hold air for weeks and they have no sand in the bead.
- Denman grooved smoothies in the front. They hold air for months and perform flawlessly.
- I have a pair of narrow street rollers on VW wheels that I will include with the car.
- Comes with a tow strap that stows in the storage tube under the seats. Never used.
- Playmate cooler
- Miscellaneous spare parts
I love this car. It's not the prettiest thing, but it's awesomely functional, impossible to roll unless you launch it, and you get to actually row your own gears and DRIVE it. It makes it up any hill at the dunes. This is a perfect car for someone looking to try it out, someone looking for a somewhat vintage feel, or someone who is on a budget.
Please feel free to ask me for video of it starting/running. Most of my family doesn't go to Glamis or Gordon's any more, and I can't justify keeping it.
I'm willing to entertain reasonable delivery if you cover my fuel cost.
Please call me with questions!
ID# 156381Posted Aug 07
FOR SALE $72,500
2012 Tatum Black Widow Spider
Original owner, excellent condition, very low engine use and
garage kept since day one.
414 LS3/650Hp 91 Octane pump gas
Mendeola S4S Sequential
Billet Dual Shock A-Arms
934 Mid-Board Hubs 6 piston brakes
Billet 2" Hollow Spindles
2" Piston front brake disc
300M Billet Power ram rack & Pinion
934 CV'S with super cages
(4) King 2.5 Bypass 3 Tube W/ Resevoirs
(4) King 2.0 Coil Over W/ Resevoirs
CNC Pedals Dual Master
CNC Turning Brake
Full Floor & Skid Plate
Composite custom Body, Hood, Dash, Roof
17' Beadlock Wheels
36" STU Sandmaster & 12.50 Sandmaster
Livorsi guages water temp, Oil Pressure and Tach
14 Gallon Gas Tank
Powder Coat Chassis & Arms
Grant Wheel with Disconnect
Aluminum 3 Fan Radiator w/ 3 spal Fans
4 extra wide ostrich leather seats
Car to Car w/4 link & 4 headsets
5" GPS HD
Rear antisway bar
Also included 4 BTR Beadlock and 35" BFG Tires
2 race helmets wired/shield XL, L
ID# 156376Posted Aug 07
FOR SALE $27,000
2013 SANDLIMO built by Joe Fab ***550 hp LS1 motor with Mendeola 2d Transmission. ASKING $29K OBO!!! This car is a great choice for beginners and experienced drivers. It is very easy to handle and has the POWER to eat up any hill you desire. I just invested over $4k back in Feb, this car is trip ready. I live in Acton but frequently visit San Diego. I can deliver if you need the help. Please text me if you're interested. 619-746-3029
ID# 156343Posted Aug 06
FOR SALE $20,000
2011 HRT dual sport. LS1 5.7 with mild cam, HP tuner on engine. Mendeola transaxle and chromoly chassis. Pro-am shifter, Baja pro tires on front, 4 point seat harness on all 4 seats. Detach steering wheel and electric powered steering. Gibson exhaust and comes with set of sand rims and tires. Light bar whips etc ..... $20.000 OUR $16k WITH OUT ENGINE YOU KEEP, ECM, WIRE HARNESS AND MENDEOLA. Text me 661 341 2998 ......SOLD !!!!
ID# 152062Posted Aug 06
FOR SALE $35,000
2014 BFD Revo
Exceptionally clean 2014 BFD Revo - very low use
- CBM built Ecotec 2.0 Supercharged (real, factory GM LSJ)
- 19” front travel
- 17” rear travel
- 136” overall length
- 73” front track width
- 83” rear track width
- 96” wheelbase
- HD front hubs and brakes
- Boxed construction 930 micro stub-trailing arms
- Custom adjustable pedal assembly
- Undercarriage protection with 3/16 aluminum skid plates
- Side steps and grab handle
- Custom "dead pedal"
- Tie down mounts
- Custom aluminum package including drop center hood with scoop, full length side panels, front firewall, roof, dash, and rear quarter panels
- 16 gal fuel cell (real fuel cell)
- Holley Hydramat pickup in cell
- Upgraded hardware package from BFD, including heims, Delren bushings, grade 8 bolts, spacers, etc.
- Solid aluminum floor and sub floor
- Walker Evans 2.0 adjustable front coil-overs with piggyback reservoirs (built/tuned by Ed "The Suspension Guy")
- Walker Evans 2.5 internal bypass adjustable coil-overs with piggyback reservoirs (built/tuned by Ed "The Suspension Guy")
- Rear 930 micro stub hubs with 4 piston calipers
- 31” all terrain tires on Method wheels
- Full contour DOT approved windshield with custom frame
- Fabricated custom center console and vertical console
- Wing trunk
- Electric power steering upgrade
- Pressure plate 200mm
- 6-puck disc
- Giant radiator and fan shroud assembly, upgraded brushless fan
- Giant heat-exchanger for the intercooler
- Axle kit: 930 axles with clamps, rave CVs with Chromoly Cage, flanges, CV boots, CV clapms and CV grease
- M44 Transaxle with PBS shifter
- Rugged Radio 50 watt car to car kit with 2 PTTs
- Custom Twisted Stitch Seats with seat heater
- Twisted Stitch 3” padded 5-point harness
- Embee powder coating
- Rigid Dually D2 LED light pair-driving-white
- Rigid 40” SR series hybrid single row-spot/flood combo-white
- LED buggy whip
- Autometer Gauges
- Fire extinguisher
- Keith Longerot Magnum 44 Transmission
- Full set of nearly-new DWT billet beadlock wheels with buffed Baja Pros and Dunesport tires
- Lots of spare parts, tools and fluids (CVs, heims, CV boots, etc.)
I just picked this car up at the start of the season from the original owner, who had hardly used it. I planned/hoped to have a lot of time in Glamis but life and work just didn't allow for it and I've only had 2 trips all season. We live north of Sacramento, at the foothills of the Sierras and I want to pick myself up another RZR. This car is built very strong and includes dirt tires and could easily do hardpack and desert running, but where we wheel there is a lot of snow and rock-crawling that demands 4wd.
Again, this thing is super clean and shows like new. The trailing arms aren't all sand-blasted like every other car out there, the powder coat on the aluminum still shines like new, the Rigged LED lenses aren't sand blasted out, the windshield isn't pitted or scratched, etc. etc.
If you went to the Sand Sports Super Show this summer this was the red BFD Revo in BFD's booth - as you saw it was basically brand new at that point. Since then I've put very little time on it with only 2 trips to G, during which I sent it back to Lievense Race Services for some upgrades (listed below) so I didn't even run it the whole time. I like a car that is 110% dialed-in and ready to go, so before I even took it out the car was prepped. Since then I've had LRS change/add:
- Removed super-narrow Method beadlock wheels with "sucked in" STUs that did not complement the incredible handing of the car
- Added DWT billet beadlock wheels with 33" Baja Pro front ("shaved/buffed") and 14.5-15 Dune Sport rears (aka "a Funco setup"). Being a mid-engine with a 96" wheelbase this car already turned on a dime and handled better than any of my previous cars, but the Baja Pro/Dune Sport setup was the icing on the cake. This is one of the most fun cars you'll ever dune short of a 1000+ HP Gen 6/GT-whatever Funco
- Custom dead-pedal (aka foot-rest for your left foot when it's not on the clutch)
- Re-fabbed exhaust to move the muffler out from underneath the fuel cell (safety first)
- Holley Hydramat (the pickup in the car ran to the bottom of the cell, made a 180 and went about 1/3rd of the way back UP in the cell, so you'd never use more than 2/3rds of the fuel)
- Added relay triggered by ignition key for seat heaters (to prevent accidentally leaving them on overnight and having a dead battery - yes I'm that ridiculous, everything has to be RIGHT)
- Added boost-gauge (just fun to watch, but also good to monitor and I had planned to "turn it up" later)
- All new CV-boots. Full disclosure: one cracked, so I figured the rest were about to go. We replaced the CV that got sand in it with a brand new unit, but cleaned the old one up for a spare, there are now 3 total spare CVs with the car, 2 are brand new (I forgot they came with the car when we bought the new one - d'oh)
- All CVs serviced while doing boots
- Fresh plugs
- Fresh fuel filters (removed pre-filter because the Holley Hydramat acts as a pre-filter, replaced post-filter)
- All fresh fluids
- Serviced air filter + spare filter
I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting, but as always no corners were cut and it was "maintained with an open checkbook" exclusively by LRS.
Asking: $35,000 including the Baja Pros/Dunesports on DWT beadlocks, dirt tires on Method non-beadlocks, and the Method beadlock wheels (wheels ONLY), all spares, etc.
This car is 100% ready to go. I also have a DVD with DOZENS of pictures of the build of this car. You can see all the care and detail that went into it, as well as how everything is wired and plumbed so you'll never have to wonder where something is or how it was built.
NOTE - PICS SHOW A MIX OF THE DIFFERENT WHEELS/TIRES AND EXHAUST
I also have a built badass 2.3 with ported blower for it:
2.4 Block with oil squirters
custom JE pistons 9.5:1 Ceramic coated tops and sides
Eagle h-beam rods
2.2L GM crank
CNC ported new style (individual coil) L61 head - includes cnc ported combustion chambers
82# valve springs (good for 9000rpm)
Inconel exhaust valves (oversized)
Nitride intake valves (oversized)
Adjustable cam gears
Neutral balance shafts
Port matched intake manifold
Port matched blower (throttle body inlet does not taper down or use an adapter)
2.7" blower pulley
Dual pass innercooler kit
MEFI4B ECU and harness