ID# 154620Posted Jun 17
Full Time Machinist at Tatum Motor Sports
Must have experience.
Haas Vertical Mill & Haas lathe.
Pay is based on your experience.
Please send resume to [email protected] or call 623-979-0808
ID# 154524Posted Jun 14
TAP Manufacturing, is seeking an experienced Fabricator in our R&D fixture department to design and create a number of fabricated fixtures while working independently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2 + years related experience in applicable fabrication/manufacturing environment
• Basic working knowledge of metal fabrication skills and all related equipment
• Basic working knowledge of manufacturing process
• Self-starter with ability to work with minimal instruction or direction
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven ability to plan and prioritize workload
• Entry level computer skills to document and log work performed
• Ability to measure using calipers, bore gauges, micrometers, etc.
• Understanding of suspension and drivetrain
• Strong creative thinking with ability to apply concepts
• Must be strong team player
• Strong welding skills in MIG and TIG for various alloys to include aluminum and stainless.
• Press brake knowledge a plus
• Laser programming and knowledge a plus
• CNC machinery programming a plus
• Performs other duties, as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• Design and create fabricated fixtures for production using shop equipment (band saw, air tools, welder, shears, press, etc.)
• Create and maintain PM program for fixtures as scheduled and log all work performed
• Meet and comply with all safety regulations and guidelines
• Communicate daily regarding safety, workload and machine or component problems
• Working an environment based on teamwork and continuous improvement though support and execution of Lean Manufacturing practices (raising yields, improving quality, increasing throughput, and cycle time reduction).General fabrication tools required
• Standard manufacturing environment
For more than 50 years, Transamerican Auto Parts (“TAP”) has been an industry leader in the manufacture, distribution, and sale of off-road parts for Jeeps and light trucks. TAP has numerous entities serving various niches in the automotive aftermarket under its corporate umbrella. From 4 Wheel Parts to Transamerican Wholesale, TAP subsidiaries provide the best parts and services for the customer at the most competitive prices.
Since 1961, TAP has grown with the popularity of off-roading. The company began by supplying Jeep parts to local dealers and independent service centers that catered to 4×4 enthusiasts. The original company did not deal directly with the consumer at first, but as the company grew, so did its focus. In the ensuing decades, TAP established and acquired industry leading brands, including Pro Comp, Smittybilt, Rubicon Express, and G2 Axle & Gear. The company also launched Off-Road Adventures, a magazine for off-road enthusiasts.
TAP conducts business through a three-pronged sales, service, and manufacturing paradigm. The company supplements a robust mail-order system with 80 plus brick-and-mortar retail centers, staffed with experienced product and installation specialists. In addition to the retail initiative, TAP has accelerated its business with the e-commerce marketplace. Led by its flagship Websites 4WheelParts.com and 4WD.com, TAP’s 22 consumer-oriented sites have collectively grown beyond 2.6 million visitors each month. The TAP e-commerce network facilitates consumer sales, service, and support. TAP’s manufacturing system features a 100,000 square foot research and production facility that incorporates an in-house conceptualization, design, and implementation process. From the beginning, TAP has dedicated its resources to serving its customers, and to establishing itself as the premier supplier and distributor of high quality automotive parts.
To learn more about us, visit: www.4wheelparts.comOpens a New Window. & http://transamericanautoparts.comOpens a New Window.
TAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ID# 154492Posted Jun 13
At Powerhouse Performance, we are looking for talented Fabricators to join and expand with our growing business. Specializing in custom restorations, we utilize only the best products available to the aftermarket, automotive restoration industry. If you are motivated, positive and have experience in tig welding, sheet metal fabrication, lout and design, please email a resume and photos of previous projects to [email protected]
Salary is open for discussion.
ID# 154482Posted Jun 13
Founded in 2015, AccuTune Off-Road specializes in tuning high performance shocks for off-road driving. We work on a variety of vehicles like: Jeeps, Toyota Tacomas, Toyota 4Runners, Ultra4 Race Cars, Trophy Trucks, RZRs and more! This is a fun and exciting industry to be in, with plenty of room to grow. If you're an off-road enthusiast, we want to hear from you!
Our founder Ryan, has been in the Automotive suspension industry since 2001 and built AccuTune Off-Road to provide a better experience for customers and employees alike. AccuTune Off-Road is growing quickly and this is an opportunity to get in early and grow with the business. To learn more about AccuTune Off-road, visit us online at: www.accutuneoffroad.com | facebook.com/AccuTuneOffRoad | instagram.com/accutuneoffroad/
Daily job duties will include customer support over the phone and email. Walk-in customers will also need to be greeted and helped out accordingly. This position will be helping customers purchase shocks, springs, suspension kits, rebuilds, installs and more. We support a wide variety of vehicles and customers, so you will be learning a lot very quickly. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills and enjoy helping customers choose the right suspension upgrades for their vehicle.
• Prior Customer Service experience in the auto industry
• Understanding of shocks/suspension or common automotive platforms (4x4 Buggies, Prerunners, Jeeps, Toyota's, UTVs etc).
• Reliable transportation
• Represent the company in a professional manner
• Off-Road enthusiasts preferred!!!
• If you're an off-road enthusiast, please provide a brief explanation when applying.
• Phone sales and tech support
• Respond to email & social media requests
• Enter Estimates, Sales Orders & Invoices
• Help customers purchase the correct products for their application
• Explain proper suspension setup to customers
• Assist with editing products on website
• Attend off-road events
• 2 weeks PTO base + 8 hours per year of service
• 100% paid health care (Kaiser Bronze 60 HMO 6300/75)
• Sick Time
• Vacation Time
• Room for career growth
**If you're an off-road enthusiast, we want to hear from you**
Please submit your resume along with cover letter.
ID# 154391Posted Jun 11
AccuTune Off-Road is looking for a strong candidate to lead the Sales Department. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of sales in the off-road industry and be eager to help take this growing company to the next level.
Experience with the off-road industry
Jeeps, Tacoma, 4Runner, Rock Crawlers, Ultra 4, Desert Racing
Active off-road enthusiast
Owns an off-road vehicle & goes off-road at least a few times per year
Has worked on off-road vehicle suspension
Experienced at professional inside sales
Mostly phone, email, social media (sales and technical support)
Experience managing employees
Experience writing scripts & training new employees
Motivated to reach sales goals
Experienced with common software:
Quickbooks Enterprise - Enter estimates, sales orders, invoices, receive payments, run reports
Microsoft Suite – perform sales analysis in excel, write work instructions in Word
G-Suite Applications and email
Process driven approach
Creates process for employees to do their job
Has feedback loop to inform other departments about trends/problems
Work with other departments to create processes to better convey information Continuous Improvement
Strives for continuous improvement in process and employees
Punctual & reliable
Able to multi-task
Takes pride in work
Takes initiative to solve problems
Able to work quickly & efficiently
Founded in 2015, AccuTune Off-Road specializes in making Jeeps, Trucks, and off-road vehicles ride more comfortably on road and off-road by selling premium suspension products paired with custom tuned shocks. Our founder has been in the Automotive suspension industry since 2001 and founded AccuTune Off-Road to provide a better experience for customers and employees. Over the years, AccuTune Off-Road has established a great reputation in the industry for their expert knowledge on suspension and superior customer service. If you’re looking for custom tuned Fox or King shocks, AccuTune Off-Road is the place to go. Learn more about AccuTune Off-Road at www.AccuTuneOffroad.com
What AccuTune Offers:
Health Care: 100% paid Kaiser Bronze 60 HMO 6300/75 (or value applied to higher plan)
Holidays: 7 days per year
Vacation: 13 days, growing at 1 day per year up to 23 days
Sick: 2 days
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on Experience
ID# 154374Posted Jun 10
FOR SALE $0
Hello! just purchased a New Torchmate 4800 CNC Plasma Machine. Looking for someone who can CAD images and Run CNC Machine with some Sheet Metal Skills and Some painting skills Part-time. Contact Me and let's work something out.