ID# 154068Posted Jun 02
FOR SALE $3,500
Honda Cr 250r 2004
DID dirtstar stx rims
Talon Hubs (red)
Barnett Clutch Basket
Barnett Clutch pressure plate
Msr Aluminum Rear disk Guard
Boysen Stator cover (black)
Boysen Clutch cover (black)
Pro Circuit Works Pipe
Pro Circuit Ti Shorty carbon silencer
Renthal Chain gold
New Dunlop tires
ID# 151394Posted May 29
FOR SALE $10,000
2012 Kawasaki KX450
This bike has been meticulously gone through for the 2019 BITD series. I was racing Open Expert Category until breaking my leg at the Mint 400. The bike is a ton of fun, I hate to sell it, but I see selling it as my best option to pay hospital bills and keep myself out of trouble! Included in the sale will be complete spare wheels (sprocket, brake rotors, tires and mousses) and a drum of VP110 race fuel (about 35gal remaining) as well as other spare parts. Following is a general list of parts involved, There’s too much to list, so if you have specific questions, please call, text, or email me.
- Baja Designs universal headlight/taillight kit
- IMS Dry Break tank w/ qty. 2 3gal tanks
- Pro Taper Footpegs
- Renthal OS Bars and Clamps
- Renthal Intellilevers
- Dubya Wheels
- Michelin Starcross 5’s w/ Nitro-Mousse
- Renthal 14/47t gearing
- CP Piston w/ recoated cylinder 12.5:1
- Oversided radiators
- Silicone Hoses
- Pro Circuit Water Pump
-Twin-Air Oil Cooler
- Quantum Fuel Pump w/ new filters
- Scott’s Steering Stabilizer
- New headset and linkage bearings
- Race Tech Suspension build w/ gold valves
- Guts Racing seat cover
- FMF MegaBomb and 4.1 Ti/Carbon
- Hinson Clutch and Basket
- DEI heat shielding on fuel tank and header pipe
- Acerbis Plastics and Brush guards.
ID# 153775Posted May 25
FOR SALE $3,500
2006 KTM SMR ZB50s KTM Honda
KTM SMR 560 this bike does not come with electric start I had it added $3500 in expenses Bike is maybe been on five trips I never have time to ride it just putting a new battery in it every six months and fuel Also to ZB50s These are very rare bikes There are street legal bought them for when we go to the races we can go to town but now my son mostly races out of the country possible trade open to offers I want 3500 for the KTM 2500 each on the ZB 50s
ID# 153722Posted May 23
FOR SALE $18,500
2013 KTM 690 ENDURO R
2013 KTM 690 Enduro R (2383 miles)
Konflict Motorsports suspension
Dunlap D606 front and D908 rear Tires Low miles
Kit 690 Adventure Kit (professionally installed with custom harness including chafe protection in key areas)
• Baja Design Squadron Pro Headlights
• Additional front tanks (increased capacity to 7+ gallons)
• Billet Filler and billet cap
• White Fenders
• Wings Ti Silencer routed to right side
• Kevlar Bash plate
Navigation stack with relocated instrument cluster
Rally Navigation Kit
• RMS Road book reader with LED backlight
• 2 F2R remote switches
• ICO Rallye Max2
• ICO Rallye MaxG
Garmin Montana GPS Mount
Panel configured mapping switch to toggle between Mode 2 and Mode 3
Scotts Steering Stabilizer
Renazco Custom Seat
Black Dog extra wide foot pegs
Rear disc protector
Touratech side-stand enlarged foot
Upgraded Lower Tank bolt
Radiator Aluminum protective screen
All Original parts kept and available in great condition
Tools and spares also available
ID# 153700Posted May 22
FOR SALE $2,100
2005 Honda CRF50
2005 Honda CRF50 / 88cc Kit / Custom Black Race Frame / Properly Re-Vinned & Inspected through Highway Patrol / Pink Slip in Hand / Black Rims & Hubs / Red Baron Billet Racing Cam Cover / Black Billet shifter / UNI Air Filter / New Fuel Filter / New Renthal Grips / New Set of Dunlap Tires / Disc brakes front & back / Fast Ace adjustable front forks / Fast Ace adjustable rear shock / Aftermarket Swing arm / Custom Graphics and sear Cover. Strong bike a lot of fun for a adult or child. Asking 2100 obo Call/Txt (619)504-5257
ID# 153464Posted May 15
FOR SALE $1,500
Runs great have any questions just ask
ID# 153462Posted May 15
FOR SALE $4,900
1986 Honda ATC250R
1986 Honda ATC250R. Last year for these iconic Hondas! This bike has undergone a fairly significant restoration with some tasteful upgrades and modifications. It's a beast and not for the beginner.
The bike has had the following done to it.
- The frame was media blasted and powder coated in two coats of candy blue. Wheel hubs got the
- Trinity Racing built the motor. New cases, one over piston, 4mm stroker kit to include the crank,
bearings and seals. Polished head, and outer cases.
- Eddy Sanders Racing chrome pipe and billet aluminum silencer
- Aftermarket hi-flow air filter with a precharger filter over that
- New Maier body, front fender, headlight nacel and side scoops in the brighter "Fighting Red" color.
- New, very hard to find, rear fender support brace. Most of these are lost over the years.
- New Factory style sticker kit (info and warning labels, all Honda stickers and number plates stickers)
- New embroidered seat cover
- New tires on polished Douglas aluminum wheels
- 1989 harness and new CDI box from a TRX250R. These provide a hotter spark and were some of
the last 250R / 6-speeds produced.
- Forks and rear shock rebuilt and upgraded by Sage Suspension works. The rear has a PIP coil on it.
all seals, valving, etc. Set up for 200lb rider
- New Mikuni 'D" slide or flat slide carb. It's been professionally jetted and set up for altitude. 5500ft
here in Colorado. You may need to rejet it for your altitude.
- Renthal bars with old school Trinity Racing crossbar pad and new grips
- Chrome: pegs, swingarm, axle, rear foot brake lever, gear shifter, kick starter, various bolts and six-
pack rack on the back along with various other items I'm probably missing.
- New oversize high flow aluminum radiators and blue silicone hoses.
- Moose Racing thumb throttle
- New stator
- Extra set of Douglas rear rims with an excellent set of ITP Sandstars paddle tires for the sand.
- New master cylinders, front, and rear.
- Braided lines
- Hinson Clutch basket with factory clutches
- Hy-Tech billet case guard
- Gorilla Whips American flag whip
- Excellent Chain and sprockets. The front sprocket is 2 down for better holeshots in the sand.
- Lots of little chrome or polished pieces on the bike.
The bike has always run with Bel-Ray oil in the engine and for the premix. Hondaline coolant and Motul brake fluid. Nothing but the best. I've been mixing it at a conservative 32:1.
The bike was built to haul ass and to look good in the process. This is probably one of the nicest ones still out there that hasn't been beaten to death or isn't someones all factory correct, never ridden showpiece. It's a monster and not for the beginner or unskilled. They were a blast to ride back when they came out and still are today. Several thousand spent on the engine alone. It runs excellent here and I can only imagine what it would be like at sea level.
The bike is located in Colorado. If shipping is involved then that will be up to the buyer to choose a shipper and make all arrangements. I can make myself available to assist. Just need advanced notice.
I think that is the majority of the bike. I'm probably missing some stuff so if you have questions just ask. This is one of a few finished projects that I'm looking to liquidate.
Thanks for looking.
ID# 154616Posted Jun 17
FOR SALE $550
2013 HONDA CRF450R
FOR SALE ProCircuit T-6 Exhaust System for a 2013 Honda CRF450r Like New, used like a year only!!!!
ID# 154615Posted Jun 17
FOR SALE $3,000
2013 Honda crf 250
Maintained after every ride
No performance mods
ID# 154611Posted Jun 17
FOR SALE $2,000
2005 Honda CRF250R
bore too a 280cc, Boyeson quickshot carb, Athena head, fmf full exhaust, pro wheels which srt hubs, fastway pegs, ASV levers, renthal fatbars, brand new plastics and graphics, fresh thrill seekers cover, I just did the valves before the season started and it’s fresh, starts between 3-5 kicks cold and 1 kick warm, no problems what so ever.
ID# 154602Posted Jun 17
FOR SALE $6,000
2007 KTM 990 Adventure
This bike has never left me stranded or given me any trouble. I have service records from new and I wouldn’t be afraid to ride it anywhere. It’s ready to go. Fly and ride.
never suffered any damage other than the superficial scratches and scuffs you see here. That is one of the benefits of the protective additions installed early on and described below. Definitely no crashes.
This model year 2007 KTM 990 has the lowest seat height of the KTM Adventure bikes.
Wings titanium exhaust - silencers with quiet inserts (installed) and louder ones too ($700)
Superplush Suspension of San Francisco re-valve and re-sprung forks and shock - amazing! Smooths out and controls everything. ($675)
Steve Gowing custom seat – Fort Collins – superb
SW-Motech crash bars with hardware ($261)
Ralle-Moto LC8 Adventure steering damper – ($600) from Australia +KTM Bar Risers
KTM heated grips with additional rheostat control to get exactly the right temp
KTM Euro Dual bulb headlight housing. Much brighter than OEM headlight
KTM Euro three-position headlight/start stop switch. Lights off, pilot lights or headlight
ADVmachines Dual Fan Kit - so it never gets hot ($158)
CJ Designs luggage plate and stock plate
KTM standard and Tall Touring windscreen
Black Dog Cycle Works Kickstand Engine Guard/Skid Plate
Black Dog Cycle Works Kickstand Relocation Kit to protect engine cases
Black Dog Cycle Works brake reservoir guard
G2 Throttle tamer and extra cam for slower throttle response off road
Touratech headlamp stone guard (plastic cracked in one corner shown in parts pic)
Kaoko Throttle Lock LOVE this thing for long distances
Touratech side stand over sized foot
Hepco Becker Gobi hard bags, a little scratched up but kept stuff dry in a downpour
Touratech brake pedal folding tip
Heated jacket/glove Powerlet outlet on left side below seat. Can be used to maintain battery
Oberon billet clutch slave cylinder
Barkbuster VPS Handguards with two position deflectors – winter and summer
Double-take new style wide mirrors and RAM mounts
CJ Designs billet light mounting bracket with Cree LED lights 3- level intensity – selected by switching on and off quickly
KTM Hard Parts Radiator guard
KTM standard and Tall Touring windscreen
DVD maintenance manual
Touratech Glove box lock
Kuryakyn battery gauge
CJ Designs foot peg extensions - great for leverage off road
2 UNI airbox prefilters so they can be quickly switched out and cleaned later. Keeps the paper filter completely clean
Zip TY chain adjuster blocks
KTM 990 Adventure LC8 Repair Manual (DVD)
NEW battery – purchased this spring ’19
Stebel Horn mounted in right cowling (very loud! but not working at the moment)
BDCW crash bar bags for additional storage down low if you use the crashbars
Side stand cut-out bypass – a common trip-stopping failure
Touratech GPS Mount Support bar included in parts bag.