ID# 139985Posted May 25
1969 Vw Bug
Race gas street legal very clean car big shocks trade for Toyota pick up truck Stock
ID# 138005Posted May 25
2015 3 seat SCORE/BITD legal trophy truck with a pump gas 725 hp Chevy Merlin II Stroker big block motor. Brand new custom FiberWerx body, just fully prepped from top to bottom and ready to go. FOX shocks just rebuilt and serviced by FOX, and motor just rebuilt and fresh off the Dyno. Driver side 5" Lowrance and 10" Lowrance for co-driver. Kenwood 110 watt radio with PCI Intercom and driver isolate. 76 gallon Harmon racing cell, with dual fuel systems. Truck is set up with standard and dry brake fillers to add convenience. 3 full Mastercraft seats or can remove the middle seat and run it as a two-seater. The truck has many podiums and top five finishes in Snore, BITD, CODE, and Record race series. Will sell the truck for $155,000 or we can sell it with a full race package including 18 Method wheels with 39 inch Toyo tires, 3 alternators, 2 transmissions and 2 torque converters, two third members, multiple drive shafts, upper link bars, power steering pump, dry brake tower and much more. We have a truggy body for the truck if you want to race in Class 1.
We also have a 2014 F250 XLT FX4 Crew Cab with 60k miles with FOX shocks, airbags, on board compressor, and a 22" flatbed race trailer with tire rack and winch mount that would complete the package. You can drive away and be ready to head straight to the race.
WE NEED TO SELL ASAP REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE ENTERTAINED!!!!!!!!!!!
ID# 112997Posted May 23
NEW Wiks 416 cu in LS3 dry sump 600 HP
Would consider to sell without the motor for new class (6200)
Fortin 4 Speed with Torque Converter both just re-build!!! Spare converter
Fox bypasses and progressive coil overs,
Very fast and reliable car with perfectly dialed in suspension set up by Mike Julson, Owner of JIMCO
Pro-am / Fortin Hubs
CNC brakes & calipers w/turning brake
New 60 gal Fuel Safe Fuel Cell
All new heims and uniballs
Weldon 1100 fuel pumps(2)
Odyssey PC725 Batteries(2)
C&R radiator w/ Fans.
New oil coolers w/Fans
Freshened all steering components
Fortin rack freshened
Sparco carbon composite Electric Adjustable Seats
Lowrance HDS 10M GPS
110 Watt Kenwood RadioW/intercom
35" BFGs w/Method race wheels
Two Light Bars, Top and bottom both w/Hella 4000 Rally HID
Complete race prep done!!!!!
A lot of Spare Parts and Tires
SCORE and BITD Tagged
Would consider to sell without the motor for new class (6200)
Car weighs under 3400 pounds
ID# 139935Posted May 23
2016 RACECO Class 12
RACECO CLASS 12
1835 cc with Oil Radiator
Bosch Blue coils
2 Fuel pumps
Fox 2.5 bypass 3 tubes
Fox 2.0 pro series Coilover
3.5" Remote Resevoir Coilover
+4 Fodrill arms
Rose 4 speed Transaxle
CNC Outboard CV
4 piston Calipers on the Back
2 Piston Calipers On the Front
Front CNC hubs
Saco Steering Rack
30 Gal Fuel Cell
Mastercraft Safety Nets
RUNS PERFECTLY, JUST RACED A NATIONAL IN MEXICO AND WON ITS CLASS, WE ARE SELLING IT PREPPED AND READY TO RACE.
May deliver to a certain location, we can discuss it
ID# 137818Posted May 22
2009 ES Motorsports PRC1
ES Motorsports SCORE tagged Class 1 / 1500 fresh off a Podium Finish. Dry sump 434ci Ford with Dyno time only and Rage at the River. Danzio tuned w/ Life Racing ECU. Brand new Fortin 5 speed sequential trans. Front shocks are King 2.5 coil over and 4.0 King Kong bypass, Rear shocks are King 2.5 coil over and 4.0 King Kong bypass with finned reservoirs. 2.5” spindles w/ 6 piston Jamar calipers and hubs up front, the rear has new Jamar hubs w/ TT brake rotors and calipers. 3.0 Howe rack w/ pressure relief valve and cooler. Coan torque converter w/ pressure relief valve. PPM gun drilled 35 spline axles. MOMO super cup XL seats. New Lowrance HDS 12 GPS w/ wiring for rear facing camera on codriver side and Baja 540c on driver side. PCI 110w radio w/ intercom. 63 gallon usable Harmon fuel cell. All suspension and pivot bolts are NAS RPI hardware. SPARES include front spindles, hubs, and calipers; rear arms w/ new hubs and rotors; total of 10 Method wheels and New General red label tires; multiple spares from the chase trucks to make a full race package. A spare Fortin 4 speed sequential is available as well. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
ID# 139885Posted May 22
2017 Polaris Turbo XP 1000
2017 Polaris XP Turbo 1000
Built by Fusion Off-Road and raced in BITD Class 9XX (BITD Sealed Motor)
-Custom no-expense spared build for Polaris Racing.
-Fusion TT Inspired long travel kit w/race axles/CV’s
-Full RZR COMPLETE Chassis/Cage Build w/drop down nets
-FULL aluminum floor, sides and roof
-CBR Oversized Radiator (mounted up behind the driver compartment) w/Electric Fans
-Custom Oversized King Shocks
Rear - 3.0 IBP with TT finned reservoirs
Front - 2.5 IBP with finned reservoirs
-PRP Seats with Race harnesses
-AIM Dash with water temp & belt temp sensors
-22 gallon fuel cell with dual dry brake
-Fuel Tower with dual dry brake and 2 5-Gallon Dump Cans Included in Sale
-KC Hiltes – Top Bar, R & L Sides and front IP6’s
-Rigid light pods (2 amber and 2 white)
-Full Skid Plated bottom.
-STI Beadlock Wheels with 32 Inch Tires (w/spare mounted over fuel cell)
-Quick Release Steering Wheel
-Rugged Radios 50 Watt Radio with driver intercom
-Rugged Radios – Air Pumper
-Custom forced air belt cooler (240 CFM)
-Full Tool Kit
-Rescue Style First Aid Kit
RACE READY!! Buy and drive
Cost over $100K to build - Asking $54K best offer
ID# 139785Posted May 18
1979 Funco SS 2
1979 Funco SSII. Complete car. Needs some prep to race or prerun. Clean streetleagal Arizona title. Someone needs to save this time capsule. Too many projects.
ID# 139773Posted May 18
2016 Dodge Pro Lite Engine
Pro Power Dodge
Pro Lite Engine
Complete Engine with case
ID# 139745Posted May 17
2008 VW BRM
Nicely Constructed car with quality components.
1.5" 4130 chassis
SU Chromoly beam with adjusters
Fodril arms with Gear One hubs and Discs.
2" Kings, OMF Beadlocks with Toys.
Saco rack with EPS
MoMo wheel with Sweet disconnect and joints.
SU 4130 torsion housing with Kong adjusters.
300M torsion bars with 4130 spring plates
SU 4130 trailing arms with Pro Am hubs and discs.
2.5" Kings, 300M Sway Away axles with lightened 930 CVs.
Volkspower built 1600 dual port
McMullen built 091 trans with Weddle gears and shift housing.
ID# 139732Posted May 17
94 jeep cherokee
I am selling the Ex Fabtech Jeep Speed that i have raced in our local race series for the last 3 years. This jeep has raced in many races including the Baja 1000. This would be a great Jeepspeed or even a awesome stock class Ultra4 project. I'm currently building a new buggy and just don't have the time to have both. This will also include a long list of spare parts. Possible delivery available also.
Motor: 4.0L header, MORE motor mounts on engine block and Currie motor mounts on frame, remote oil filter with Fluidyne oil cooler, MSD Blaster ignition, Aluminum radiator, aftermarket large throttle body, brand new injectors.
• Transmission: AW4 with cooler and Rad Design gated shifter.
• Transfer case: NP231 with slip yoke eliminator kit.
• Rear axle: Track-nine chromoly Ford 9” with back brace, skid plate, 35 spline axles, Nodular 3rd member w/ spool, disc brakes and 5.13 gears and upgraded to 9/16 studs
• Front axle: 2wd beam with extensive gusseting and custom dana 30/samurai front axle using 5.13 years and extensive gusseting and bracing. Studs upgraded to 9/16
• Front suspension: Fabtech short arm kit with Deaver coils, Fox 2.0 hydraulic bumpstops, and heavy duty Jeepspeed legal panhard bar.
• Rear suspension: Deaver rear springs with Dirt Logic 2.25 bumpstops.
• Shocks: Dirt Logic 3” smooth body with reservoirs.
• Steering: Howe box and pump, Jeepspeed legal crossover steering with Tera-flex passenger side knuckle, chromoly tie rod and drag link, ¾” chromoly heims, gusseted knuckles and pitman arm, Fox steering stabilizer, Sweet steering wheel quick disconnect.
• Frame is plated inside and out and alot of strength has been added to this jeep frame and i have never had a issue with it.
• Trailer products fiberglass fenders and hood and newer cherokee front grill. Customs painted and body is in great shape no major dents.
• Fuel: Jazz 32 gallon fuel cell, dual pumps and filters.
• Tires and wheels: 33” x 10.5” BFG Baja T/A’s and 15” x 7” American racing wheels with OMF beadlocks.
• Misc:Rugged radios 25 watt radio, Mastercraft seats, belts, and window nets, HID lights mounted on adjustable lightbar, Autometer gauges, Parker Pumpers, Optima batteries (1 brand new) and Lowrance 540c gps.
Spare parts list.
• 2 ea starters
• 2 ea alternators (one new)
• 2 ea spare computers
• 3 ea spare distributors with spare wire sets
• Spare sensors (coolant temp, TPS, MAP, 2 ea crank shaft position sensors 1new.
• 2 ea fuel filter cartridges
• 1 ea Howe PS pump and Howe Steering box with pitman arm.
• 1 ea stock compete throttle body and many others for parts
• Fuel rail with many spare injectors
• 2 ea belt idlers 1 new
• Misc ball joints and hardware
• Misc fuses and relays
• 2 ea spare 2wd axle stubs with 1 spare unibearing
• many spare belts and hoses and lines
• 2 ea spare rear calipers
• new brake pads front and rears
• new master cylinder
• spare oil dip stick
• 4 ea mechanical fan clutches and 1ea spare fan hub
• 1 ea spare electric fan
• brake lines
• steering shaft
• 3ea uniballs new and spacers and many heims and spacers and bushings
• ujoint straps, studs, axle nuts
• oil pickup and oil pump
• limit straps 2 ea
• throttle cables 2 ea
• Mopar performance timing set
• 4ea KC HID lights and harness (no ballasts)
• spare 540c GPS with antenna
• 2 ea 5 gal quick dump cans
• complete stock jeep wiring harness
• spare stock aw4 tranny
• valve cover
• built 2wd beam axle
• 2 sets of Fabtech front coils
• spare Currie passenger side high steer knuckle and stock passenger side knuckle
• 2 ea JE Reel spare rear cv driveshafts
• spare panhard bar, upper links, lower links and draglink.
• misc rear deaver sping packs some with broken springs.
• 4ea spare 33" baja TA tires on American Racing wheels with OMF beadlocks installed. Total of 8 tires and 8 beadlock wheels.
Not really looking for any trades. Garrett 1-208-512-1423. $13,000
ID# 139714Posted May 16
Race ready TT SCORE tagged chassis.
Injected Patton 442 Chevy. Dry sump. Tuned to run on Avgas.
Life F88RS electronics.
Culhane TH400 Reid case, billet output housing, TCS converter
Tube works rear end, Summers 10" 3rd member 36 spline 2-5/16 300M axles Camburg hubs
King 3" coils, 4" bypass front and rear
85 gallon cell, 3-4 years old
Top light bar with electric adjuster on wheel with 6 KC HIDs
Additional front bumper with 4 KC HID lights and light guard (lightweight bumper on truck now)
Kenwood TK-790H 110 watt remote head radio
Lowrance Globalmap 6500C
Cobra seats, MOMO wheel
On board fire system
Front and rear video cameras
Howe trophy truck rack
Engine oil preheat system
4 new 39x13.5x17 BFG KR2s + 5 used BFGs (same) all mounted on PRT wheels
C&R, Fluidyne, Setrab,
Stainless steel exhaust with stainless Davis Headers
Tilton master cylinders, CNC front, porsche rear calipers. 14" rotors.
Professionally TIG welded chassis
Lots of miscellaneous spares that will go with the truck. Truck is located near Denver Colorado. More pictures available upon request.