Wright CNC designs and manufactures these tables in Las Vegas, Nv. We also offer pickup at our location, please message to set appointment or request.
What's Included :
- Table frame kit
- Water pan and slats
- X,Y axis rails, direct drive gear driven
- Z axis 4" of travel floating head
- Wright CNC control Box and wiring
- Nema 23 425oz Motors
- Hardware for assembly
- Instruction manuals provided in pdf on computer
- 3-month replacement warranty on electronics and motors from date of delivery, the customer is responsible for return shipping before new parts are sent.
- Refurbished desktop computer typically HP or Dell, Windows XP operating system
- Sheetcam, and Mach 3 with Wright CNC cutting profiles and settings
- Installed Cad Software Inkscape and Qcad
What's Needed :
- Monitor, keyboard & mouse
- Plasma cutter with CPC port (Recommend Hypertherm but many options available please contact us to confirm compatibility and requirements.
Freight Shipping details:
* Shipping priced for Domestic USA address, please contact us with any special requests or arrangements needed extra costs may apply.
- All machine kits are shipped in a custom crate via Fedex or transfer trucking line for more remote locations.
- Canada and Mexico is available but please contact for custom shipping quote.
- 30 business days to build, test and package machines with our current demand for product and 3-5 business days for freight shipping, *please note inventory and demand of specific models vary so lead times are estimated but it is our goal to send out ASAP
Tech Support and Customer Service :
- Comes with online access to our customer portal and pdf manuals pre loaded on the computer.
- Setup and test run phone call, when table is setup and ready to run, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days notice to schedule initial call but we will setup at earliest available time. Will go over all the basic setup / tuning / and troubleshooting via phone and answer any questions you might have. CAD questions will be limited if you will be providing your own but we will gladly help if we can or help direct to resources that can.
- Typical tech support and setup is available monday through friday 9am-5pm pacific time, if after hours please contact via email or social media as we try to return ASAP