This is a Rolling Chassis. It does not have an engine, transmission, nor driveshaft
The following is a general description of what is included:
1) Complete tube frame. Original frame was a Sand Rocket IV. Frame was extensively modified and is now a 2 seat.
2) Frame was sandblasted and powder coated in 2012. Anything that could be powder coated, was.
3) Front suspension including Marvin Shaw nitrogen shocks with chrome coilovers, and rack and pinion steering. Lots of quality chrome.
4) 2 front tires, Razorback 10.50’s x 17” on Douglas Wheels.
5) Power Steering slave only, no pump.
6) Custom steering wheel with quick release.
7) 2 Beard seats with heaters.
8) Off road racing battery 1500.
9) 5 point Crow racing harness seat belts.
10) Custom side panels, side window nets, side view mirrors, snap-on fabric roof and aluminum diamond plate floor panels.
11) Custom 20 gal aluminum gas tank.
12) 2 – 14” coolers, trans & engine oil, with fans.
13) Engine cooling fan, 4200 CFM duel fans.
14) 4 Rear tires Sand Blaster 33’s on split rims.
15) Adapters for duel rear tires.
16) Rear end is Jag with 5:38 gears, custom 4 caliper (Wilwood) in-board brakes, custom control arms and Cobra hubs.
17) Complete rear suspension, Marvin Shaw nitrogen shocks with chrome coilovers. Shocks are laid over, IndyCar style.
18) Rear wing with storage – 4 side pockets.
19) Steering and brakes are complete and functional.
20) Car is ready for your small block Chevy engine and trans of your choice.