Team C Racing is selling their last remaining 2WD trophy truck w/ spare package (see below for spare parts list).
The truck is fully loaded including full aircraft carbon panels and fuel cell, Mason billet trailing arms and uprights, Dougans 474 8 stack, Xtrac sequential six speed with Motec controlled paddle shifting. The truck does all needed shift cuts and throttle blips on its own. All electronics by JLM. No expense has been spared in the build or Maintenance of the truck.
Truck has been prepped completely by Mason Motorsports and will be prepped and ready to win. Spare engine available. This truck is the same truck that Andy Mcmillin currently races in which he won this years Parker 425 from the top qualifying spot. The only difference is it was upgraded from a TH400 to a Xtrac 6 speed sequential.
2WD TT Spare Parts List:
• Engine complete w/ airbox, harness, and accessory drive - no accessories (alternators, steering pump) --
• Transmission w/ torque converter assembly, wire harness, sensor manifold - no shift actuator -- Quantity 1
• Ring and pinion set (new) 4.11 ratio - no housing -- Quantity 1
• Ring and pinion set (used) 4.11 ratio - no housing -- Quantity 3
• Steering rack assembly w/ rack bar -- Quantity 1
• Steering servo -- Quantity 1
• Transmission hardware kit -- Quantity 1
• Misc. spare accessory belts & hub seals