- Built by Aaron Dixon the chief engineer of the suspension system and master fabricator who has build a championship winning Class 7 race truck. His craftsmanship is second to none when building Ford Rangers.
- Dixon Bros Racing Long Travel 4x4 Kit which gives the truck racing suspension without any sway when driving on the road. You can run the truck hard off road and come back to the street with the truck driving perfectly straight.
- 14 inches of Front Wheel and 16 inches of Rear Wheel Travel
- Deaver Springs in the rear creating extra wheel travel and a great ride on and off road.
- 600lb Coil Over and 3 Tube 2.0 Bypass Fox Shox giving the truck and incredible ride on and off the road by adjusting the compression and rebound creating the perfect ride to your specifications.
- Bump Stop shocks on the front end saving the suspension when it bottoms out
- 15 inch Walker Evans Racing Wheels with Beadlocks securing the tire to the wheel
- 4:56 Gears giving the truck better acceleration and better mileage when driving conservatively on street.
- JBA Cat Back Exhaust giving the truck a little more bottom end power without sounding obnoxious.
- Custom front bumber, skid plate and rear shock tower/bumper with matching spare wheel.
This truck runs perfect. Very little off roading. Mostly used to get to mammoth mountain. It does have light fiberglass damage on the left front quarter panel and a deep scratch on the right rear quarter panel. The paint has faded on all four quarter panels but is still perfect on the steel body. It has been maintained with synthetic oil throughout its life. The truck has been prepped by 3 Donkeys Racing. Without a doubt, this is the best running truck I've ever owned. I hate to sell it, but I have a baby on the way making me sell my favorite truck ever built. The price is beyond fair and is firm since I bought it brand new and invested over $20k to build it by Aaron Dixon himself.