ID# 158777Posted Oct 15
FOR SALE $35,500
07 Natique 226 wake/ surf boat.
6.0 l ls motor by PCM.
New prop chnged pitch for better surfing fuel econ.
Towing cover with bow gaurds on trailer
Brand new Boatmate trailer with LED light package.
3 stock ballast tanks and 3 bags to make a sweet wave to ride on.
Stored indoors when not in use.
stereo with Cd and radio.
no rips or tears in seating.
Will deliver to west coast WA,OR, CA and possibly AZ.
Would consider trade for CL 10 or 1 car
Check link for video of it in action this summer.
ID# 159209Posted Oct 27
FOR SALE $9,000
call Lenny for more info and pics
2.5 200 Merc efi with Cle gear case
ID# 159191Posted Oct 27
FOR SALE $23,000
2001 Tige 21V Riders Edition-Merc. 350 with 250 hrs. Boat was gone through/serviced at the beginning of the year. 2 new batteries with onboard charger, new belt, newer trailer tires with warranty, bearings and races. Has a decent stereo with 12” sub and tower speakers. Runs great! $23,000 OBO
Boat is located in Bullhead City, AZ
ID# 158941Posted Oct 20
FOR SALE $2,200
1987 bayliner Capri
Runs*** but needs new hydraulic prop line
Open to trades
ID# 158745Posted Oct 15
FOR SALE $35,000
1997 21’ Edge Deck boat (TPR comparable hull that was custom molded by Greg Shoemaker)
• High Output 454 big block engine with low hours ( see pic)
• Berkley pump with Place diverter droop snoot with ride plate and hydraulic jetevator (button on steering wheel)
• Dual 15-20-gallon fuel tanks
• Dual Batteries
• Push button selectable exhaust exits
o Below water line or above
• Has a hidden mounting tube for a nitrous tank if you want to get sneaky. (previous owner had a go-fast motor in the boat that had nitrous)
• Seating for 9 adults
o 3 on rear bench
o 2 captain’s chairs on sliders
o 4 adults up front
• 2 cooler compartments in bow (coolers included)
o Really helps keeping the clutter down for the day trips on the water
• Snap in carpet runners
• Small rinse off shower in bow
• Full length swim step
• Ski locker between captain’s chairs
• Decent stereo with a 10” sub and speakers throughout (Clarion)
• Electric actuator for engine decklid (needs to be re-installed)
• Bimini top
• Interior is 8/10
• Paint/Gel coat 8/10
• 100% garage stored with cushions pulled to avoid moisture damage and/or mold
• NEVER left in water overnight
• ALWAYS wiped down every time we pulled it out of the water
• Oil changed at the beginning of every season (if it is needed or not)
• Gas stabilizer and winterized every winter
• Trailer had tires replaced about 2 years ago with minimal use. (we typically stay in our park in Blythe and go from garage to launch ramp) Maybe a few trips up to Lake Havasu
• Trailer will have freshly packed bearings
• All lights function properly on both boat and trailer
This boat turns heads on and off the water. Almost every trip out someone asks if I want to sell it. Well here is your chance
35k Or best offer