Large Trophy Truck Team Manager Looking for an organized person to help manage a large existing professional trophy truck team racing SCORE and the occasional stateside race. This would be a great part time job for a retired person. In the beginning it will take more time to build procedures but once everything is setup it will be a very simple job that can be managed easily with organized paperwork. Example Tasks:
- Design pit plans - Build pit books
- Create procedures
- Manage team players and volunteers
- Inventory and clean chase trucks
- Book hotels
- Oversee safety of all employees and volunteers while in Baja
- Working alongside crew chief to manage inventory in shop and chase trucks
- Microsoft Excel Proficient - Able to build procedures - Self-driven and able to hit deadlines
- Able to travel to Mexico
- Flexible for travel before races
- Come into shop before races to organize - Manage employees Driver and crew chief are currently running the team. Driver operates family business and marketing side of race team and is running out of bandwidth. The race team has grown quickly and now need someone to oversee the operations so that we have a top performing professional team. Driver will still be part of ops and assist in transition period. We are working towards being the most professional and organized team to compete with teams like the McMillan’s.
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.