Professional Mechanic and Builder need for team at Custom Vintage Car Shop.
We specialize in British and German restorations, performance enhancements and race car prep.
We are looking to add to our team —as necessitated by increased business.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Energetic, and used to a fast paced work environment, with production standards and deadlines.
- Self motivated and dedicated. With ability to follow detailed instructions.
- The ability to stay on task and efficient, on large long term projects.
- Ability to meet daily production goals.
-Dedicated team member to grow with the company.
- Experience with Porsche automobiles and race-cars is a plus.
-A strong mechanical background and knowledge of all vehicle systems
And ability to service/repair brakes, driveline, engine and accessories.
- Experience in restorations; knowing how to disassemble a collector
car, preserve and catalog the components, recognize what needs to be
Replaced, and put everything back together properly.
-Fabricating skills; metal-shaping, welding, machining, finishing is a plus
- Minimum 3 year experience.
• First-rate working environment; air conditioned
• Salary commensurate with skill-sets and experience.
• May involve some travel to some events
McCoppin Automotive Design is located in Newbury Park, CA 91320
Submit resume with salary history to [email protected]