Midwest Truck and Auto Parts is looking for a self-motivated customer Service/sales representative. Duties include interacting with customers by phone, parts sales, assists in account management, maintain relationships with current and potential customers. The ideal candidate has basic automotive knowledge and demonstrates excellent customer service, communication skills and dependability.
Email resume to: [email protected] • Answers phone calls and/or emails; sales, pricing, custom order, order status, etc.
• Processing orders, returns, and customer service
• Effectively communicates with customers regarding order status, shipping, and/or account status.
• Resolves customer service and sales concerns/issues,.
• Out calls to customers/ recommending product lines, building relationships.
• Maximizes opportunities in expanding sales, recommends products by analyzing customer needs. .
• Contributes to team efforts, works well with others
• Maintain high level of confidentiality of customer records.
• Basic automotive knowledge
• Computer and typing skills
• Excellent communication; writing and verbal skills
• Drafting and sending emails
• Able to pass pre-employment testing
• Drivetrain experience
• Automotive industry experience
• Customer service / inside sales
Full time / 40hr week
M – F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time
Benefits package includes
• $15-$20 dollars hourly DOE
• Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
• 401k Retirement plan with company matched contributions after probationary period
• Paid holiday and personal time after probationary period
Custom Luxurious one of a kind Race Trailer
2019 Turbo S Dynamix SDR Motorsports ONE OF A KIND
2017 Yamaha YXZ 1000 SE SS Turbo!
2017 Ford F450 Lariat Crew Cab
Killer 4 Seater Baja Ready
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.