To renew this listing, chose a payment level
TE Motorsports is seeking a Full Time passionate self-driven auto and prep mechanic that enjoys working on top notch real race cars.
• Service and maintain a fleet of Prerunners, Race Cars / Trucks and UTV’s in the shop and on track
• Perform weekly inspections
• Assist with the service of our fleet vehicles and trailers
• Maintain a clean work environment
Is this the Right Position for you?
• Who loves being around Off Road Racing
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Always Prompt and On Time
• Hard Working
• Attention to Detail
• Have the ability to read and follow company procedures
• 5+ Years’ Experience in the Off Road and Auto Technician Field
• Hours Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
• Able to Supply own tools to accomplish the tasks
• Able to work Weekdays/ Some times Weekends and travel
• Electrical/Wiring Experience
• Drive Train Experience
• Engine Experience
• General Suspension Maintenance Experience
• Regularly required to bend, reach, push, pull and stand
• At least 21 years of age
Position does require travel. If you are not available to work weekends or travel sometimes, please do not apply.
Job pay depends on experience and a 90 day evaluation period.
Benefits: Health insurance coverage
Please email your resume to [email protected]
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.