• Suspension Fabrication with a understanding of basic suspension geometry.
• One off fabrication of suspension protype parts for all styles of light truck, sport utility, and SUV suspensions.
• Manufacturing tooling and weld fixture fabrication. • Installation of Fabtech suspensions.
• Proficient in Mig. and Tig. welding.
• Proficient in tubing fabrication – Cutting, notching, and bending.
• Basic machining skills - lath and Mill.
• Basic shop tool use – Band saw, drill press, and belt sander.
• Ability to work in a team environment and willing to help others
• Clean and organized worker to maintain overall shop cleanliness and organization
• Work with designers and engineers complete new suspension systems • Strong automotive mechanical understanding
• Strong technical and mechanical ability
2018 4 Door Jeep JL Rubicon - Fully Loaded!!
2017 xp Polaris race or pleasure ready
Alumicraft Dual Sport Prerunner
2021 Buckshot X2RL
2016 RACER ENGINEERING BEST HANDLING CLASS 10 FOR SALE
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.