ID Designs, a leading manufacturer of race car components, and known for producing the highest quality parts is currently seeking a driven, energetic and detail-oriented CNC MACHINIST in our Vista CA manufacturing facility. We are a small shop and expanding production. We are looking to add a long-term person to our great team.
Job details and requirements:
- Set-up and run CNC Mills and/or Lathe in a safe and efficient manner to produce prototype, short run and production parts to specifications.
- Must be able to independently, setup, adjust and operate CNC Mill and Lathe to run jobs
- Understand, interpret and edit G-code
- Blue print reading, Experience with inspection processes using hand measuring tools like calipers, micrometers, pin gauges, dial indicator, etc
- Ability to operate a manual mill, lathe, band saw, drill press, and other tools
- Self-starter with ability to work under minimal supervision and take instruction
- Perform machine housekeeping and assist in department/team housekeeping efforts.
- Must be able to lift up to 40lb.
Compensation is based upon experience, knowledge and skill level. We offer Medical benefits, Paid sick Leave, and Paid time off.
IF INTERESTED: Please email resume to [email protected]
2018 X3 TURBO CAN-AM 2 SEATER
Armada TT Spec / 6100
Kodiak 4500 4X4 Duramax Chase Truck
VW Thing Pre Runner
Buckshot Racing - Baja Bug
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.