The Customer Service/Sales Representative interacts with customers by phone or in person; this position assists in account management, maintain relationships with current and potential customers. The ideal candidate demonstrates excellent customer service, communication skills and dependable.
• Answers high volume phone calls and/or emails; technical questions, sales, pricing, custom order, order status, etc.
• Obtains and processes orders, returns, and service/maintenance requests.
• Effectively communicates with customers regarding order status, shipping, and/or account status.
• Resolves customer service and sales concerns/issues, account status and/or billing.
• Coordinates customer/order needs with other departments; I.e. Accounting and Shipping.
• Maximizes opportunities in expanding sales, recommends products by analyzing customer needs. .
• Contributes to team efforts.
• Maintain high level of confidentiality of customer records.
• 3+ years of customer service/inside sales, product knowledge and strong technical understanding of automotive suspensions.
• Microsoft Office knowledge
• Computer and strong typing skills
• Excellent communication; writing and verbal skills
• Able to pass pre-employment testing
• Mechanical background
• Off-road experience
Pay Rate: DOE ($18-22/Hourly)
Schedule: M – F 8a-5:30p
Travel: up to 10%
Please submit your resume to [email protected] with suspension and sales experience and salary requirements.