ID# 168916Posted Sep 17
FOR SALE $29,500
1972 72 VW Full Length Long Body Manx VW Manx
Built on a 1972 Volkswagen chassis - Full length long body
Chevy Ecotec 2.2 engine
Custom integrated roll cage
Four-way front and back Adjustable Fox shocks
Four-way disk brakes
Custom nerf bars
Custom built in receiver for bike rack and towing
BF Goodrich All Terrain tires
Race radio and antenna
Ken wood stereo
Led lighting upper and lower
Green LED running lights underneath the body for night riding
Easy fit tow bar and wiring harness for easy tow
Rebuilt Freeway Flyer transmission
Roof rack with race antenna and whip
3-inch lift spindles
Heavy duty differential - 4 spider gears
ID# 168924Posted Sep 17
FOR SALE $25,000
1967 Cadillac Deville
Cadillac Deville loaded A/C everything works new paint and upholstery to match factory colors and material. Power windows power door locks all original from 67 air ride suspension and 20 inch wheels. Brakes converted to disc Must drive to appreciate it really drives like a Cadillac.
ID# 168731Posted Sep 09
FOR SALE $9,000
1973 vw thing
vw thing 1973, California Title off road PRE-RUNNER VW THING, engine 1915 cc, Air cool engine, bus trany, Trailing Arms +3 rear, +3 front, Saco Large Rack, 930 CV's. front disc brakes, rear drums, all roll cage from bumper to bumper, sway away axels, skit palate, large oil cooler w/electrical fan, upper full roof carry case, spare tire mount, 4 centerlines, bucket seats, sparco steering wheel, Full front aluminum fuel tailored tank, wider front beam, heavy duty jack, fire extinguisher, 2 seater, Tires 15" rear Yokohamas supper digger III and front Yokohamas 16" Y716. OEM fiber glass roof, Front windshield crack,
Phone (760) 960 2176
$9,000 accepting offers or trades
VENTA OFF ROAD SAFARI, EXCELENTE PARA TODO TIPO DE CAMINO
INTERESADOS SERIOS POR FAVOR.
Precio 9k Dlls acepto cambios
Especial para OFF ROAD
MOTOR MAHLE FORJADO, 1915CC 94MM
Transmicion 5 costillas 091 para VW Combi, Weddle 4-spider, (los cambios son los que traía en el 1/2 1600, Baleros 930 tipo porshe KarteK,
Cuerpo delantero extendido como el clase 12,
Brazos traseros y delanteros de cromoli +3"
Power steering Howie,
Filtro de aceite Grande,
Carburador Grande 42
Ejes Sway away carreras
Palanca Jamar corta para carreras
Tanque de gasolina 25gal de aluminio, fabricado por Garibay con rompe olas,
Frenos de disco Wilwood delantero y traseros
Techo de fibra de vidrio
Papeles USA California del DMV
Filtro de aire tanque de entrada 3"
Rines aluminio carreras Centerlines en 5 llantas
Llantas de carreras Yokohamas 5
Fabricado entubado profesional para carreras por Jorman Race Works
Skit plate (plancha protectora de motor) aluminio completo
9k DLLS compradores serios únicamente.
Telefono (760) 960 2176 USA
Registro USA para off road
ID# 168510Posted Sep 01
FOR SALE $7,800
1972 Jeep Renegade
Original jeep Renegade built 360ci 20k miles 91k original miles, no frame rust, new top,doors, brakes, heater core, tow attachment, smog exempt, lockers.
ID# 168258Posted Aug 24
FOR SALE $9,995
RELISTING - Had to focus on Dad and work since i first listed the collection in April - Price Drop $10k and will deliver the collection to your door in the lower 48 states US. My 70 father is battling prostate cancer and I'm selling to help with his medical bills. I was working on a goal of having a small Offroad museum collection, but have sold off the trucks and buggies I had and just have this collection left. I would also like to potentially find a buyer who would to purchase it, and donate all or parts of it to the Offroad Motor Sports Hall of Fame, the Petersen, Lynn Chenowth''s collection or similar in Jean, NV which could be a good year end tax write off for a business, I'm not in a position financially do do that but there probably are folks on here who would, please tag, share and help spread the word. This collection needs a good home to preserve, display and promote in the community.
* Cataloged Driver/Vehicle Photos - 2664 photos from 492 drivers, about half 8x10, sources: Las Vegas News Bureau, Centerline Photography, Trackside Photo & TUCA Productions
* Armstrong Tires New Press Releases - hundreds of pages 50 photos mostly 8x10
* BFGoodrich Press Releases - 62 photos mostly 8x10 with corresponding press release
* HDRA / SCORE Race & Event Info - 2 file boxes of advertising, sponsor, planning info & results 1982 Frontier 500 to 1995 Baja 500
* Roger Mears Racing Collection - 156 photos press releases, office info, race info for race events up to 1997 season including Pikes Peak, NASCAR Sports Truck and Mickey Thompson Stadium Offroad
* Mickey Thompson Stadium Offroad Racing Series Info - 1989 to 1994 media info, yearbook with driver autographs
* SCORE News - 26 issues from #1 June 1974 to 1980
* Mixed Media - Autoweek Coverage of 1969, 1971, 1973 Baja 1000, National Geographic 1972 Mexican 1000, Revel 72 Hours to Lapaz soundtrack, 1981 Industry directory, and misc
* SCORE HDRA Race Programs - 42 programs 1975 to 1995
* 35mm Slide Collection - 296 color slides from events early 1970s to 1990s, slide viewer/projector + a few hundred more slides mixed in with the driver/vehicle photo collection
* Trophies / Plaques - 1977 Mint 400 6th Place, 1982 HDRA Coors Offroad Series
* Mint 400 Race Jackets - (14) 1971 - 1983 also including a Race Jacket with multiple patches including Sears Baja 500, Sears East African Safari, and Sears Mexican 1000 among others
* Bell Race Helmet, Bag, and neck brace from early Baja race competitor
* Vintage Offroad Wheels & NOS or OS Early Offroad Tires - See photos & BFG Tires dealer sign.
* Two Walker Evans Dodge Race Truck Fenders and a fender from Robby Gordon's 1st Red Bull Sponsored
* Pit Passes & Event Memorabilia - a few hundred including pit passes, parking passes for the races above
* Mint 400 Race Buttons - (16) from 1971-1985 driver, crew, press, staff, official, contingency etc
* Dash Plaques Race Events - (46) from SCORE, NORRA & HDRA 1972 Mexican 1000 to 1998 Baja 1000
* Metal Pin-Back Buttons - (23) from SCORE HDRA 1974 Desert Grand Prix to 1991 Parker 400
* Event Patches - (40) from SCORE, NORRA, HDRA 1968 Mint 400 to 1989 Baja 500
* Event Hats - (5) Baja 300 Power Days, Nissan Cup Off road Series, Mint 400
I have cataloged the items into an excel spreadsheet, including the list of drivers, the collection is located in Buckeye, AZ 85326, delivery may be arranged or if purchasing and donating to a museum or collection. I have been collecting, aquiring and purchasing items for this collection for over 20 years and would like to find a good home to that is able to utilize, preserve and promote this collection from here.
ID# 168920Posted Sep 16
FOR SALE $15,000
1967 Volkswagon Baja
Short Shift Transmission
Front has long travel with fox shocks coil overs
Rear has 4x4 trailing arms with king coil overs
Has rear seat fits 4 people
Rugged radios with 4 headsets
Under glow lights
32 inch light bar in front with custom skid plates front and back
Comes with 2 extra bus 002 Transmissions and other miscellaneous parts
Fun ride, ready to go straight for the dunes or the desert.
ID# 168866Posted Sep 15
FOR SALE $25,000
1964 Jeep CJ5
1964 Jeep CJ5 Ford 302 crate motor, SVO Aluminum cylinder heads, Edelbrock intake manifold, Holly carb, Headers, Four link suspension, Air lockers, Fox 2.0 Pro series coil over shocks, Warn locking hubs all four axles, Four speed transmission, Led running lights, Pod HD control switch, AutoMeter gauges Speedo, Tach, Oil pressure, Fuel and Alt, Full length roll bar with Bimini top, Custom removable cooler rack, BF Goodrich All terrain 33X12.50-15 tires, Four wheel disc brakes, Runs excellent low miles since build
ID# 168759Posted Sep 10
FOR SALE $8,000
1960 Vw Bug
1960 vw bug OG ragtop with semaphores.
The car has canvas ragtop,five lug front king pin disc brakes, lifted from beam, Baja fiberglass, center line wheels, bfg tires , super clean interior, tags are good and runs great! Great condition
ID# 168551Posted Sep 03
FOR SALE $13,500
1978 Ford F-150
1978 F150 extra cab, new 35” tires, weld wheels, 5.0 /302 high output, brand new Holley 600cmf carb, new intake, new msd distributor, new msd box, c6 trans with shit kit all brand new, new brakes, new brake booster, rebuilt steering column, new driveshaft, new window rubber and door seals all new fuel tanks.
ID# 168445Posted Aug 31
FOR SALE $4,000
1972 Volkswagen Beetle
Street legal 1972 Baja. 1600 single port engine, lowered ring and pinion in transmission, bilstein class 11 shocks up front and HD bilstein 6100 in rear.
4th gear slips due to misalignment.
Small rust holes on passenger side
Engine will need tune up when
purchased ( oil, filter, fuel filter, carb
No back seats, no carpet, no exhaust, no battery
Thank you for looking.
ID# 168427Posted Aug 30
FOR SALE $1,399
1986 Yamaha 60cc 4Zinger 2 stroke
Sell or trade for rzr wheels and tires package. Beadlocks and 30” tires preferred. Or 2nd amendment items AR/AK, trade plus cash for rzr 170, trophy kart, etc...current Reg and pink in hand which is very rare.
This is a classic ATV and in better shape than any one I have seen. Please no low ballers I don’t need the money or to sell it ASAP so save it plz. No cracks in the plastics or damage anywhere. It’s clean! Original tires and all still hold air.
Carb needs a clean but it did run last season and every season before that. I also have a brand new carb I’ll throw in so u don’t even need to deal with it.
$1399 cash Firm
$1600 trade value
Please no low ballers.