ID# 166566Posted Jul 31FEATURE LISTINGFOR SALE $100
Cryogenic treatment improves the strength, durability, and lifespan of high stress metal components and tools.
Parts received by end of day Wednesday are processed over the weekend and shipped back the following Monday or Tuesday.
At Polar Cryogenics, parts are cooled in a computer controlled dry chamber to -315F where they remain for 24 to 48 hours before being slowly warmed back up to room temperature. At the atomic level, this process provides two very important benefits. First, it improves the hardness of metals by changing their atomic structure, repositioning the carbon atoms and transforming austenite to martensite. Second, the cooling and warming process causes the internal core structure of metal to break up large grain clusters creating a much finer and more consistent microstructure that improves toughness.
Benefits of Cryogenic Treatment:
• 300% Improved Wear Resistance
• Increases Hardness by Converting Austenite to Martensite
• Improved Heat Dissipation
• Improved Heat Distribution (Warming and Cooling)
• Increased Resistance to Cracking or Warping
• Keeps Sharp Edges Sharp 300-400% Longer
• Stress Relief and Stabilization
• Improved Corrosion Resistance
• Improved Cycle Fatigue (Springs)
• Improved vibration damping
• Increased Electrical Conductivity
The most common items treated by Polar Cryogenics include:
• Ring and pinion gears
• Brake rotors and brake pads
• Differentials, spools, and lockers
• Axle shafts and flanges
• Engine and transmission gears
• Coil springs and valve Springs
• Drill bits, end mills, CNC inserts, sawsall blades
• Screwdrivers, allen wrenches, and sockets • Industrial equipment, dies, and molds
• Knives, blades, and cutting instruments
To learn more about cryogenic treatment and our services, please visit www.polarcryogenics.com or follow us on Facebook or Instagram (@polarcryogenics)
Call or Text: 720-580-2021
Email: [email protected]
ID# 169169Posted Sep 27FOR SALE $250
Alpine stars Knoxville race suite size 46. In brand new condition only used a couple times
ID# 169023Posted Sep 21FOR SALE $40
vintage ---never used ---needs foam ---great for Norra or Vintage off road car
ID# 168988Posted Sep 20FOR SALE $1,000
2 Alpinestar Knoxville race suits, Sizes 46/56 and 56/66. $150 each.
2 Pyrotect Prosport helmets with skirts and communication gear. L and XXL. $250.00 each.
2 pairs of SFI certified Simpson shoes. Sizes 11.5 and 13. $25.00 each.
1 NecksGen Rev 2 Lite neck brace, Large. $200.00
All gear used for only 1 race and in very good to like new condition. Call or text Brad at 520-760-2760.
2018 Eclipse Attitude 28ibg
Alumicraft Class 10 All the Best - Reduced!
Class 11 Beetle, FAT Perf Motor, Metalcraft Trans, NEW build, never raced
-------------------2019 Ford Raptor PERFECT DAILY DRIVER ----------------
2018 rzr xp 4 turbo