ID# 151263Posted Mar 13
FOR SALE $1
Is your company looking for a reliable supplier of CNC machined products?
Precision Metal Craft is a full service machine shop located in Vista CA. Founder and run by Jeff Davis a long time off road enthusiast. Looking to build long term business to business relationships. Please call or Email with inquiries.
ID# 150629Posted Feb 25
The Customer Service/Sales Representative interacts with customers by phone or in person; this position assists in account management, maintain relationships with current and potential customers. The ideal candidate demonstrates excellent customer service, communication skills and dependable.
• Answers high volume phone calls and/or emails; technical questions, sales, pricing, custom order, order status, etc.
• Obtains and processes orders, returns, and service/maintenance requests.
• Effectively communicates with customers regarding order status, shipping, and/or account status.
• Resolves customer service and sales concerns/issues, account status and/or billing.
• Coordinates customer/order needs with other departments; I.e. Accounting and Shipping.
• Maximizes opportunities in expanding sales, recommends products by analyzing customer needs. .
• Contributes to team efforts.
• Maintain high level of confidentiality of customer records.
• 3+ years of customer service/inside sales, product knowledge and strong technical understanding of automotive suspensions.
• Microsoft Office knowledge
• Computer and strong typing skills
• Excellent communication; writing and verbal skills
• Able to pass pre-employment testing
• Mechanical background
• Off-road experience
Pay Rate: DOE ($18-22/Hourly)
Schedule: M – F 8a-5:30p
Travel: up to 10%
Please submit your resume to email@example.com with suspension and sales experience and salary requirements.
ID# 76951Posted Dec 28
FOR SALE $1
Sat phones help you communicate before, during, and after the race, when other systems fail. Satmodo wants to make your sat phone experience even better! We will walk you through setting up and testing your phone, so you know how to use it. We will include all the accessories you need to make your sat phone Race Ready. And if you rent multiple phones, we'll let you pool your prepaid minutes to get the best overall value.
We offer all of the newer Iridium phones with NO activation fee, NO deposit, NO hidden costs, and we will actually answer the phone when you call for help!
FREE local pickups in San Diego!
Price is important, but getting reliable customer service and equipment that works makes all the difference.
Race Ready Rentals starting at $34.99/wk
Call Us 24/7 at (800) 279-2366
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ID# 151187Posted Mar 11
Professional Mechanic and Builder need for team at Custom Vintage Car Shop.
We specialize in British and German restorations, performance enhancements and race car prep.
We are looking to add to our team —as necessitated by increased business.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Energetic, and used to a fast paced work environment, with production standards and deadlines.
- Self motivated and dedicated. With ability to follow detailed instructions.
- The ability to stay on task and efficient, on large long term projects.
- Ability to meet daily production goals.
-Dedicated team member to grow with the company.
- Experience with Porsche automobiles and race-cars is a plus.
-A strong mechanical background and knowledge of all vehicle systems
And ability to service/repair brakes, driveline, engine and accessories.
- Experience in restorations; knowing how to disassemble a collector
car, preserve and catalog the components, recognize what needs to be
Replaced, and put everything back together properly.
-Fabricating skills; metal-shaping, welding, machining, finishing is a plus
- Minimum 3 year experience.
• First-rate working environment; air conditioned
• Salary commensurate with skill-sets and experience.
• May involve some travel to some events
McCoppin Automotive Design is located in Newbury Park, CA 91320
Submit resume with salary history to Kmccoppin@mac.com
ID# 150777Posted Feb 28
Race Team Manager wanted to run a private off-road collection including crew, vehicles, maintenance, repair, redesign and more. Must be a professional representative of the company able to move in a fast-paced environment.
SJS is an operation of personal collection of vehicles.
We are looking for a fast-paced, hard-working, efficient, reliable, responsible individual self-motivated to correctly manage multiple on-going projects for all these vehicles and their residences.
The correct applicant should have outstanding project management skills and be able to manage multiple projects at 1 time, a good eye for award-winning vehicle design and attention to detail for all aspects of a project. The correct individual should also be able to manage and pay all incoming bills for all projects and 2 locations.
-Accounts payable for standard personal and project expenses
-Maintain insurances and registrations for 15-20 vehicles
-Maintain grounds and manage vendors for 2 locations
-Manage multiple vendors daily for various auto design and enhancement projects.
-Manage and maintain services and projects for a personal yacht.
-Manage and maintain services and projects for multiple aircraft.
-Manage & operate camera systems and Internet
-Organize, list & sell items
-Operate a forklift, manlift
-Operate and drive oversized vehicles
-Valid Driver’s License, and Auto Insurance
-Ability to operate oversized vehicles, a forklift & a manlift
-Willingness to work occasional weekends & long hours during the Fall & Winter season
-High level of integrity, personal motivation and sense of urgency
-Assertive verbal communication skills
-Previous race team management a plus
Please send a COVER LETTER, RESUME and 10 IMAGES OF PROJECTS you feel were completely correctly to the following email: Tamara@HR-Hero.com
ID# 150344Posted Feb 18
RPG Offroad a leader in Ford F150 and Raptor after market parts is looking for a few good men. If you are willing to put in the hard work it takes to become a welder and fabricator we are the shop for you. We are located in Laguna Hills California. We are open Monday thru Friday and pay is based on experience. Currently we have positions open in our welding department.
ID# 150152Posted Feb 13
FOR SALE $25
I am a mechanic / fabricator with 8 years in the off road racing industry. I am looking for my next job opportunity! Experienced mig and tig welder and race prep mechanic with top notch attention to detail. Feel free to email me and I can send you my resume! Thank you!