SUPER CHEAP! Multiple Championship's KMR 7200 Ford Ranger Race Team Package....Great for 7200/Pro 1400/Sportsman 1450/Prerunner-toy
OPTION 1 (TRUCK ONLY) $36,000 (taking off Market end of March, drop price $16,250)
Take the truck as is with everything listed below. Truck has a clean title if wanted to register as a street vehicle in AZ, which is my plan in April after taking race bottom end out.
OPTION 2 (Truck, Trailer, Wheels, & Spare Race Parts Package) $39,500
ADD ON Packages descriptions below:
Motor Add-On $2,000
Race Team Prep/Logistics Parts Add-On $2,500
ULTIMATE PACKAGE $46,000 everything listed below plus extra parts and another full prep job (rod ends/lubricants) PLUS CENTER MOUNT 7200-6100 full tube cad files. Everything minus the cage work, you build the cage from ground up or order his cage kit (center mount, bulkhead, shock tower, flooring, trailing arms, fabricated housing) designed by big engineering company in offroad with tons of products and experience and knowledge.
Option 1: What’s Brand New on the truck, at most 20 miles on stuff below:
Rearend (all 0 miles): Camburg 3.5” housing with Camburg 2.5” snouts tig welded in. Camburg 3 link mounts with chromoly upper plates, Coleman 13” rotor upgrade & new pads, New Hub Bearings & Seals for the 2.5” hubs, New Camburg 9” skid plate, New Yukon Gear (9” nodular big bearing case, bearing & seal kit, nodular pinion, etc)
Front Suspension based off Camburg’s race I-beam specs. Armada Machined Uniball Tube bungs, 4130 Chromoly Mounts, All new FK Rod Ends chromoly uniballs and rod ends, Camburg chromoly race beam knuckles with Camburg 2.25 hubs, 13” Coleman rotors, Wilwood 4 piston calipers & pads. Tie rods 4130 chromoly .250 wall threaded not a welded bung. With FK rod ends and just the Camburg hubs & knuckle components and materials/parts cost ONLY to build suspension easily over $4000 (will give you my fixtures and cad files for the suspension 1 beam took a hit and I would straighten/replace if plan to race this vehicle, I can do it but not at this price)
Wont find a truck in this price ranger with this kind of Electrical: ProWire electrical connectors, terminals, and professional install. Just 4 MilSpec cannon connectors control entire truck, disconnect one to remove motor. Pre-wired for more bumpers lights as well as water pumps for helmets (just need to mount the motors and plumb lines) as well as all new K-4 breakers in the switch panel (leaving old ones as spares) switches are the Honeywell ones from Prowire over $2500 in this job
All New High End Plumbing: Completely redone plumbing with Fragola Performance series 3000 reusable fittings with Fragola fiber braided hose, heat sleeve tubing over all lines, Fragola crimps, and power steering high pressure hoses and fittings were all redone. All brand new stainless hard line brake lines with Fragola AN fittings & braided hose. New inline secondary fuel & trans filters, plus big (HP 6 size) oil filter before oil pump. Easily over $3000
Race Motor New Upgrades (everything listed next all new): Brand new Jessel solid lifter setup (cost several thousand alone), new heads ported and polished and machined for v8 valves and flow, Crower Springs, Manley Valves, Custom Dual Throttle Body (brand new factory throttle bodies) Aluminum Intake, All new intake and dual filters with pre-filters in cab, new bigger professional ground cams (hottest of the 3 sets we have), Accel ignition box, MSD custom plug wires, Stock Car Products single stage external wet sump pump, Long tube headers with tig welded stainless collectors and Magnaflow race mufflers, Big billet oil filter mount for the HP6 size filters, all new belts and gaskets… Lots more new upgrades for a bigger motor waiting to be built in other pkg option below. Currently this one is easily 450+ at crank.
All new custom sheet metal bead rolled firewall (covered in gold heat sink material) making pulling and working on motor much easier.
Other Brand New Components on Truck: KC HID Spot Pod, prewired for 2 more, two KC Square Pods with Blue Lenses, 2:1 Steering Quickner, Kartek throttle Pedal & Morse cable, CNC reverse swing brake pedal, two CNC master cylinders, and CNC remote reservoir set up, PLX Wideband AFR system prewired into truck just connect the gauge to dash plug and install 02 sensor and go test/tune, Driven suede steering wheel, Chromoly steering shaft and 2 new steering joints, Lowrance Gps antennas and wiring to install second GPS, one new inline fuel pump (2 in system), 1 optima yellow top (2 in system) easily over $2000
Full Prep: Fresh Dana Sniff Racing Transmission C4 all bells & whistles, all new FK Rod Ends heims and uniballs on rear suspension and rest of truck, fresh Lucas Oil Racing lubricants in everything, Fresh rebuilt shocks all around, Fresh done by Howe steering gear box, Howe hydraulic ram, Howe TC power steering pump, AZ Drivelines all new Spicer u joints, carrier bearing, and a new back half driveshaft, easily over $2500
The not brand new components on the truck & included in the truck only price!
Mcqueen Prototype Design fiberglass, McQueen carbon fiber valance, Glassworks Unlimited Brenthel dash, KMR designed fiberglass console, Custom paint job satin black w/ ghost blue pearl & Daytona gloss blue with electric blue pearl inlay, Silver & charcoal vinyl wraps & Oracal graphics, GMR trailing arms & lower link mounts, KMR chromoly wish bone w/ Armada uniball bung (with fixture) & KMR chomoly upper mounts, 32-gallon Jaz jeepspeed cell with dual in tank pumps and Jaz fuel sending unit, Big 3” filler neck (needs new rubber hose), external dual filters and spare mounted on truck, Dual Optima yellow top batteries, Dual CBR big transmission oil coolers, Catch cans for trans & differential oil, Schreiner Ent. 2.5” full floater hubs, Wilwood 4 piston calipers w/ new 13” rotors, Sway A Way 300m full floater axles like new less than 50 miles cost $1100 a pair, Rigid rear light bar, KC 50” LED light bar, Harbor Freight 2.5 ton aluminum jack w/ aluminum skid, Aluminum mini shovel, dual 2.5 lb. fire extinguishers, several PRP tool/parts bags, Sway A Way 3.0x18 5 tube bypasses, Sway 2.5X16” remote res coil-over w/springs, Sway 2.0x4” hydraulic bumps all around (2” front), Sway 2.5x14” remote res 3 tube bypass, Sway 2.5x14” remote res coil over w/springs, CBR 31x16 radiator with dual spall fans, Race Ready Products oil cooler w/10” fan for engine oil, HP6 style big billet oil filter mount & inline filters, HOWE power steering reservoir w/filter, Howe inline oil cooler -8 an fittings, TC Pump built By HOWE with HOWE pulley, HOWE power steering hydraulic ram, LEE modified ford gearbox, prep by HOWE, PowerMaster 210 amp alternator, Magnafuel fuel regulator, Hotweyer/KMR 4.0l race motor details below, Dana Sniff Racing C4 transmission all his best, Culhane C4 bellhousing and billet flexplate, High Angle drivelines driveshaft, AZ drivelines spare back half driveshaft, 5 37” General red label Grabbers, 5 17” KMC Enduro beadlocks powdercoated blue 2 PRP custom Podium race seats, 2 PRP five point black harnesses with pads, 2 PCI Race Radios pumpers, 1 is a dual big cfm pumper with 1 port block off, 2 Lowrance GPS, 1 HDS 7” & 1 Globalmap 5” with dual antennas, Icom race radio, PCI Comlink 4 intercom system, Art Carr/Winters Shifter, MMS flip down visors, Multiple GoPro hardwire kits & audio jack, Honeywell sealed ProWire switches, warning lights, and senders for all the major components, Blue Sea dual battery master switch, w/ lug post terminals, and firewall posts, siren with bigger speaker, Sweet MFG steering wheel quick disconnect, Autometer Pro-Comp silver gauges’ tach 5” w/ shift light, manual gauges: water, trans, and eng oil temp. Electrical gauges: eng oil press, volt, vacuum, digital fuel pressure, gauges, Tilt steering wheel column with new Driven wheel, Dual big cone dry filters with foam wraps ALL NEW, First aid, safety triangle, PRP baja & flat storage bags, Motec M4 engine computer system, Brand New in Box PLX AFR engine tuning module already wired in to truck to go tune.
Motor in truck: Started out as a Hotweyer 4.0L out of the Camburg (Ross Savage/Bordens/Frank Napoli) 1450/7200 truck. It now has the same bottom end which uses top of line brand SBC rods and Clevite bearings. Originally had 13.1 JE pistons 1 was melted (still have all 6). When we had new ones built by JE Pistons, they saw advantages in doing some changes and brought it down a .25-.5 compression on the piston. Along with 6 new JE Pistons we also did a JE Pistons Total Seal ring kit, ARP head studs, New Permatex head gaskets, a new bigger/hotter cam grind (have 3 sets with specs on all) The 3 are: Hotweyer’s, our first cam grind order, and now the biggest one which is installed. The rest of the components are brand new parts from Hotweyer’s biggest 4.0L race motor bigger than the Team Orbit truck. It was originally going in the ID Designs 6100 (that started out as a 7200). Several of the components are new in box (listed in another price option) waiting for that motor to be built. What we took and put on current motor (bottom end). The new ported/polished machine heads, v8 valves, springs, super expensive solid lifter setup, and custom aluminum intake manifold using two new ford 4.0l throttle bodies. The motor also has big 5.0L fuel injectors, New ACCEL ignition box, Motec M4 computer system, New Stock Car Product external oil pump. Still needs to be dyno and tuned with all the changes that were done. Before the heads had a mild P&P job, used 4.0L valves but we upgraded to a PAC Racing Springs dual spring setup, and used a stock 4.0L intake manifold that had been modified with an aluminum front and had a bigger mm LS throttle body. Also, had smaller cams, and a different external oil pump that had vacuum and scavenge stages (included in the parts package deal). This new motor sounds like a mean v8, tons of torque. If you build the new motor that’s waiting to be put together it’s supposed to reach over 400 at wheels and is 14.1 compression.
OPTION 2: Truck plus trailer, wheels & valuable spare stuff $39,500
• 16’x8’ Car Hauler Trailer: New in 2011 modifications- widen 8’, cut off stock fenders and built drive over fenders with more tire clearance, 3 sunk in steel storage boxes (lockable and 1 holds the brand-new battery for the winch), 5 KMC Enduro beadlocks 15” black rims match race truck rim style. 4 Tires Only 100 miles on them! Spare hides under trailer using a truck spare tire drop mount, Big winch on front of trailer with remote controller set-up, d-rings for tie down straps, ramps slide underneath, trailer break, clean title. Value $2500
• 6 more Rims & 5 Tires- 37” General Grabbers mounted to 17” KMC Enduro Beadlocks 5/8 studs powdercoated blue sparkle Value with 1 BNIB rim freshly powdercoated never mounted. $1800
New 300m Axles- Brand new in box pair of Sway-A-Way 300m axles and a extra old 4340 axle for passenger side. Value $1100
• Trailing Arm- Spare GMR trailing arm uniball front uniball Value $200
• Cab- Gutted 1997 Ford ranger cab with doors, rear firewall already removed Value $100
• Spare Parts Used- Starters, Powermaster 210 amp alternator, fan belts, Pair of 16” 400lb springs, Pair of 14” 350lb springs, Threat motorsports steering swinger, External in line oil pump primer set up, GPS & radio components, Power steering components, shifter knob, driveshaft loop, MMS visors, rear view mirror cracked, spark plugs (used & new), Auto Meter Pro Comp Ultra Fuel Level Gauge, stock ford ignition boxes x2, tig welded bolt in ignition box mount, 12 ¼ rotor adapters for rear hubs, thermostats x2, relays, fuel/oil/water fill caps, SAW coil slider, pumper filters x2, fuel filters, bolt in belt straps x3, sensors : throttle/crank position, ignition ignitor, oil pressure sender and light sensor, brake light sensors, random electrical components & wire, lots of plug wires and parts to make plug wires, and more Value $500
• Spare Parts New- Pair of 16” PRP limit straps, NIB Fel Pro header gaskets, oil pump belt, NIB Winters trans cable, Morse throttle cable, PRP seat covers still in bag, PRP water pouch seat kit, NIB Yukon 1350 u-joints x 3, NIB pinion seals x2, NIB wheel bearings x2, NIB hub seal, NIB Magnafuel diaphragm for regulator, 5-10 5/8 high end wheel studs for front and rear hubs, Seal nuts x2, Gaskets & O-rings for motor and hubs, Camburg front hub hardware and lock rings, Sway A Way Shock shafts 16” & 14” Value $700
ADD ON PACKAGE Descriptions & PRICES!
MOTOR STUFF $2000 ADD ON
• New Race Motor Parts- brand new ford racing sohc 4.0l block with billet main cap bearing (not sure if Hotweyer machined on it), New in box Marine Crankshafts Inc Performance Crankshafts custom crankshaft, New In Box Ford factory 4.0L sohc cam blanks from Germany (extremely rare), NIB JE Pistons 14.1 & assembly parts, NIB Pouter Rods, ARP head stud kit, NIB Clevite bearings, 2 new custom billet aluminum dry sump pans and mount plate (with billet fixture for repairing or building new ones), new Ford 4.0L harmonic balancer & more stock parts, new Stainless Steel 3 to 1 collectors Easily Over $5,000 value
• Old Race Motor Parts- Johnsons HTP external oil pump with vacuum stages (needs serviced), ported and polished heads, PAC Racing Springs dual springs, 2 sets of ground cams, custom intake and throttle body, Original Hotweyer 13.1 JE Pistons, Value $800 easily
• Complete Stock Motor- Fresh 4.0L 2010 mustang sohc motor with 20k on block, all new rings and bearings. Value at $1000 (put this bottom end in, eliminate race fuel great toy)
• Ford 4.0L SOHC Motor Parts (enough for 2-3 motors): 2 sets of heads and valve covers, 2010 mustang intake assembly, 2002 ford explorer intake assembly, and a custom explorer intake assembly using an LS throttle body, oil pans, crankshaft, modified power steering bracket for tc pump, 2010 mustang clutch assembly, all the hoses and stock motor components minus computer for 2010 mustang, custom water neck, stock water neck, several valves, lifters, springs, rockers, head bolts, etc., plus much more 4.0l Sohc parts. Value $350
RACE TEAM PREP/LOGISTICS PARTS PACKAGE $2500
• Icom Radios: 3x Icom 5-watt handheld programmed radios with chargers, 3x sets of Icom headsets for handhelds, 2x Icom 55-watt radios with mic & quick battery connects to move to different chase trucks. Same as in the race truck. Value $1000
• Harmon Racing Cell 44 gallons- Out of Kovach Racing 7200 truck, bought for new back half and set-up for dual spares standing up on each side of cell. Value $800
• 4 Dump Cans- 11-gallon dump cans with 3” filler set-up Value $400
• Nitrogen Setup- 1 full nitrogen tank with fill set-up for shocks (need gauge) Value $150
• Brand New Still in Boxes Yukon Gear Third Member Parts- 1x Ford 9” 6.20 R&P, 2x Yukon 3.250” HD Nodular Iron 9” case forged caps, 1x Ford 9” 35 spline spool 30 degree 2 3/16 deck 2” journal, 2x Yukon 9” N Daytona style nodular iron pinion supports, 2x 9” 1350 28spl forged pinion yokes, 2x Ford 9” Daytona master overhaul kits Valued at $2300 purchasing from summit one of the cheaper places to go.
• Third Member & Case: Jaz Products plastic third member case, third member that was in truck when boulder took out old rear end, pinion & yoke sheared off third member, but spool and ring and pinion should be good. Its either 6.20, 6.00, or 5.83 gears Value 200
• Complete Prep Job Parts- Complete FK Rod Ends set, Complete Lucas Oil Lubricants, and Shock seals & oil for one prep job Value at $1800 easily
Lots of photos and videos (including sound of new motor and more) on my instagram.com/fast_fabrication , on this facebook page and the team page Keith Minnicks Racing, and youtube channel KeithMinnicksRacing.... you can also find a full feature article in Off-road Magazine here it is online http://www.fourwheeler.com/features/1302or-1994-mazda-b4000-resilience/ that was years ago and truck has gone through many changes since then. There was a full page advertisement in Dirt Sports Magazine by FK Rod Ends with had a photo of truck jumping the dyke at BAP & infield at MINT 400 along with a photo of me and a little biography. It was also in all the HDRA Television shows and in Bragging Rights 3/4 at Rage At The River. What I am getting at there is tons of race photos/videos, build photos and videos, and threads on myself and this truck.
I will state that I am open to trades, mostly partial trades. Things I am interested in: CNC plasma table..side by sides/utv (can am x3, yamaha yxz, rzr 1000 turbo), also might be interested in a prerunner but probably not because I plan to just make mine a fun prerunner and race toy (race 2-3 times and take to desert whenever i want). No Matter what I am looking for a min. of 13k cash on top of a trade.