GM LS7 427 cu.in., $20,000.00
Built By: Jeff Ginter Racing Engines (JGRE)
Approximately 800 race miles on this engine.
Without Dailey Dry Sump System deduct $1,500.00
• Factory GM LS7 Engine Block
• Factory GM LS7 Cylinder Heads
• ARP Head & Main Studs
• Factory GM Rocker Arms with Trunnion Conversion Kit
• Hydraulic Roller Camshaft
• Tie Bar Style Hydraulic Roller Lifters
• Double Roller Timing Chain Set
• Diamond 12.5-1 High Compression Pistons = Race Gas Only
• Total Seal Ring Set
• Clevite Engine Bearings
• Callies Forged Magnum Crankshaft = 4.000 Stroke
• Callies Ultra “H” Beam Billet Connecting Rods = 6.125
• Manley Valve Train = Springs, Retainers, Locks
• Manton Pushrods
• Billet Valve Covers
• LS7 Ignition Coils
• FAST 102mm LSXR Intake Manifold
• Fast 102 MM Throttle body
• FAST Billet Fuel Rails
• Bosch Fuel Injectors
• Dailey Dry Sump System with Torque Converter Pump
2015 Brenthal 6100 TT SPEC GEN2
2018 X3 TURBO CAN-AM 2 SEATER
#1 Geiser Brothers CWI Class 8 Restoration an Upgrade
2016 GET Performance Mini Alpha 10 Car
Freightliner 4x4 Crew Cab air ride automatic trans sleeper 14'insulated box
Penahall Class 1 Car
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.