GM LS7 427 cu.in., $21,500.00
Built By: Jeff Ginter Racing Engines (JGRE)
Approximately 800 race miles on this engine. Without Dailey Dry Sump System deduct $1,500.00
• Factory GM LS7 Engine Block
• Factory GM LS7 Cylinder Heads
• ARP Head & Main Studs
• Factory GM Rocker Arms with Trunnion Conversion Kit
• Hydraulic Roller Camshaft
• Tie Bar Style Hydraulic Roller Lifters
• Double Roller Timing Chain Set
• Diamond 12.5-1 High Compression Pistons = Race Gas Only
• Total Seal Ring Set
• Clevite Engine Bearings • Callies Forged Magnum Crankshaft = 4.000 Stroke
• Callies Ultra “H” Beam Billet Connecting Rods = 6.125
• Manley Valve Train = Springs, Retainers, Locks
• Manton Pushrods
• Billet Valve Covers
• LS7 Ignition Coils
• FAST 102mm LSXR Intake Manifold
• Fast 102 MM Throttle body
• FAST Billet Fuel Rails
• Bosch Fuel Injectors
• Dailey Dry Sump System with Torque Converter Pump
AWD - 4WD - 4X4 Trophy Truck - Mid Mounted Engine - IFS - IRS 30
2011 F-250 Chase Truck
2019 YXZ1000R SS BAJA RACE BUILD
Buckshot Racing X3 Sand car Twin Turbo 1000+ hp, mid-engine, 3 seater
1978 Bronco pre-runner project
*KC DUAL SPORT CLASS 1 BUGGY*
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.