GM LS7 427 cu.in., $21,000.00
Built By: Jeff Ginter Racing Engines (JGRE)
Approximately 800 race miles on this engine. Without Dailey Dry Sump System deduct $1,000.00
• Factory GM LS7 Engine Block
• Factory GM LS7 Cylinder Heads
• ARP Head & Main Studs
• Factory GM Rocker Arms with Trunnion Conversion Kit
• Hydraulic Roller Camshaft
• Tie Bar Style Hydraulic Roller Lifters
• Double Roller Timing Chain Set
• Diamond 12.5-1 High Compression Pistons = Race Gas Only
• Total Seal Ring Set
• Clevite Engine Bearings • Callies Forged Magnum Crankshaft = 4.000 Stroke
• Callies Ultra “H” Beam Billet Connecting Rods = 6.125
• Manley Valve Train = Springs, Retainers, Locks
• Manton Pushrods
• Billet Valve Covers
• LS7 Ignition Coils
• FAST 102mm LSXR Intake Manifold
• Fast 102 MM Throttle body
• FAST Billet Fuel Rails
• Bosch Fuel Injectors
• Dailey Dry Sump System with Torque Converter Pump
Brand New-2020 RZR TurboS - Professional Build
2007 Hallmark Toterhome and Trailer
6100 spec tt *NEW NEW LOWER PRICE MUST GO
2016 ES Motorsports 6100/Spec TT
2018 X3 XRS Max Turbo R
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.