Completely custom one off Jeep, purpose built for off road and back country exploration. Mechanically complete just needs some cosmetic work and finishing touches to match your style and goals. Starts and drives perfectly.
This was a passion project that started a few years ago. Matt @3d_offroad in Colorado Springs did a great job, but priorities have changed and this is something that does not fit the needs and goals of my family's current adventures. Given how unique this has turned out, we talked about keeping and finishing it eventually. However, that may be a long time away, so we are now letting it go to a new home. The jeep is mechanically complete, all that is left is for you to take it the rest of the way with your vision.
All work done at @3d_offroad in Colorado Springs, CO
- Jeep is 99% mechanically complete (all it really needs is a steering stabilizer and the fuel sending unit calibrated)
- 5.3L LS swap out of a 2000 Suburban (Approx 190k miles)
- Fresh rebuilt 4L60E transmission (100 miles roughly)
- kept cruise control
- Dana 44 front and rear axles out of a Jeep Rubicon with Eaton E-Lockers
- New 35" tires
- Body is in great shape
- original body - minimal rust, no rot
- original frame no rust or rot
- full custom Bilstein suspension
- added aftermarket heat
- Dakota Digital Direct Fit replacement gauge cluster
- custom tail lights
- Winters Sidewinder shifter
- Seats out of 2000 suburban (with integrated seat belts)
- boxes of spare willys parts, some useful others not
- all original wood slats for interior
- full set of chrome trim for exterior
- interior door cards (pretty whooped to use but great templates to make your own new/custom ones)
- Some of the glass is cracked so will need some glass sections replaced
- Window and door rubber is dried out so needs new rubber
- insulation -- I planned on rhino-lining it to provide sound and temp insulation but never got there.
- Transfer Case shifter boot and knob
close to 40k invested. Asking $22,500 and open to all offers
Brenthel Hiring - Sales / Marketing / Shipping / Receptionist / Prep / Fab
2021 Ford F-250
2005 Jamboree 31 ft
Harbor Freight Jack Skid Plates and Mounts
2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 4wd
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.