Completely rebuilt and fresh class 8 race truck. Last race was 2017 Baja 1000, FINISHED! This truck meets ALL class 8 rules, complete frame, susp, etc, Truck runs great and has the bugs worked out. Truck also includes great spares package. Read below:
- Fresh 410ci Windsor, 560hp/555lbft on pump gas (engine build featured in Dec '09 Off Road Magazine)
- Fresh Culhane C6 Transmission, Hughes torque converter
- Fresh GMR 4" chromoly full-float 9" rear. Housing will receive up to 10" ring/pinion if desired
- Entire frame was media blasted and crack checked during rebuild
- Fresh King 4" King-Kong Bypass shocks with 3" King coilovers (all rebuilt after only one race in their lifetime!)
- Rear 4-link suspension, all new heims (willing to include rear arm solidworks files for the right deal), ProAm snouts/hubs
- King Hydraulic bumps stops in all corners
- Front H&M J-beams, all new heims and crack checked, Desert Specialties hubs (willing to include front J-beam solidworks files for the right deal)
- Lighting: all are Baja Designs 50" LED upper, 40" LED amber front, 30" LED front, front LED spots, rear LED spots, rear LED brake light bar
- 45gal fuel call
- New blue/black paint
- New 37" BFG Projects on NEW Raceline Monster 232 17" wheel with 5/8" studs, 5x5.5 pattern
- Wilwood 6 caliper pistons (1 race), in-cab proportioning valve
- Momo steering wheel
- Pro-Am 2.5:1 steering ratio multiplier
- Custom swing-set steering system (no bump steer)
- Dual MSD ignition systems (boxes, coils, dual pickup distributor)
- Beard seats
- New Hannemann Fiberglass body panels
- Crow safety belts
- Stroud fire suppression system
- Custom long tube hedders/3.5" exhaust
- Lawrence GPS
- Spare driveshaft onboard
- Spare upper rear link onboard
- ICOM 8000 radio, connected to PCI PTT/intercom system
- CBR/Derale radiators with electric fans
- DC Power Engineering 250A alternator WITH second 250A spare onboard
- Dual Parker Pumper breathers with fresh filters
- 1 set max trax sand ramps
- Aeromotive dual pump fuel system
- Autometer gauges
- CNC brake master cylinders and pedal assembly
- Dual Optima blue top batteries
- Chassis wiring harness by Smith Race Wire
- Culhane C6 Trans
- Torque Converter
- Rear 4-link arms lowers/upper
- New and used wheels/tires
- misc seals, filters, limit straps, etc
- four 11 gallon dump cans
- at least 4 BFG tires on Raceline Monster 232 Wheels
- spare steering system (swingers, connecting rods, etc)
- there's more spares...
Extreme Performance Eco 2
CLEAN PRO 4 RACE READY
2010 Jeep Rubicon
X3, BAJA 1000 WINNER, Car is being shipped to Utah soon. For your viewing ease.
Armada TT Spec / 6100
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.