This Class 3 racer was built from a 1989 Jeep YJ Islander. It has raced and won the 2019 Class 3 Score Championship. 2022 races include a 3rd place finish in the Mint 400 Vintage Open Class, 3rd place TDRA Race to Midnight Heavy Metal Class, 5th place STORR Revenge 200 - Heavy Metal Class.
This vehicle is a truly unique showstopper at every event we attend. Power comes from 4.2L base paired to an Edlebrock 4.0L aluminum head. This is fed dual 2bbl Weber carbs on a Clifford Performance intake manifold. It exhales through a dual 2.5' exhaust that absolutely roars when you open the throttle.
Additional build features:
- 6" BDS military wrap lift
- Fox 2.0 shocks (remote res on front set)
- Front shackle reversal - Secondary rear coil-overs - Front custom long travel Adam's Driveshaft
- Spartan locker in Dana 30 front - Ford 8.8 rear axle, fully locked
- 4.88 gears - AX15 manual transmission (5 speed)
- NP231 Transfer case, w/ slip yoke eliminator installed (1 race on rebuild)
- Oversized front steering knuckles and brakes - 20 gallon fuel cell
- Fully integrated and competition certified Roll Cage that reinforces the frame at all major stress points - Kenwood / PCI 2-way radio
- Lowrance GPS system - Corbeau racing seats
- SFI rated 5 point harnesses & window nets (inspected through 06.23)
- Raceline beadlock wheels (6)
- BFG KM3 tires 35x15x11 (6) apx. 100 miles on 4 / 2 spares are new. - 4 ammo can storage rack, (1 can includes fully stocked first aid / emergency kit) - cage mounted high-lift jack
- cage mounted floor jack
- dual Optima racing batteries
- HEI distributor / ignition - Many more items
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.