To renew this listing, chose a payment level
2020 Can-am Maverick X3 – KOH ready. Vehicle was a new unit before the build, with a collective 10 miles total. Vehicle has never seen the dirt and is ready for a test day. Alsup Racing Development latest chassis allows for the vehicle to compete in Ultra4 Racing (KOH) and compete at the highest level of desert racing (BITD/SCORE). The sister vehicles to this build recently landed P2 in class at the Mint 400 and Overall UTV winner at the BITD UTV Legends. - ARD Full 4130 Chromoly high clearance KOH race chassis. OEM pivot locations Pro Turbo legal \
- ARD OEM replacement suspension kit - trailing arms, high clearance front control arms, tie-rods, radius rods, endlinks
- Fox shocks tuned Wayne at All-Tech - WARN center mounted winch with remote control and steering wheel controls
- Factory UTV – Chassis skid plates and suspension skid plates - ZRP front knuckles - capped double sheer - BRP 2022 OEM rear knuckles - double sheer - EVP fuel rail - all XRP plumbing components - ZRP water pump and oil cooler cover - all XRP plumbing components - Triton radiator with fan and oil cooler - UMP air box - Pyrotect 25 gallon fuel cell dual pump set up - AIM PDM and Data Logging system - CV sensors, oil pressure, oil temp, differential sensors, belt temp, fuel temp, front/rear cameras etc.
- SafeCraft Fire surpression kit - Dual Anti-gravity battery set up - Baja Design lighting package - BRP race front differential - Sparco seats – heated - Sparco steering wheel - Sparco safety harnesses - Lowrance GPS system - Wilwood Brake system with pedal assembly
- PCI radio/intercom set up - PCI fresh air pumper - 35” BFG KR2 tires - Vision Wheels - Hostyle window nets and door bags
Polaris Rzr Turbo (BITD,SCORE,ETC)
1996 Ford Bronco Desolate Build
**2 Seater** Worcs // Short Course Car - 2x UTVWC
2015 Polaris Razor XP 1000 Desert Fox Edition
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.