Selling my four seat sandrail. This is a mid-travel beam car that is setup for desert or dual sport. It’s not a Chenowth, but it’s a near copy. The car has plenty of room for any size rider, I am 6’-0” and fit comfortably in the back seats. The driver’s seat is adjustable. When I purchased the car it was originally a torsion car with a VW type four engine. Over the years I converted it to a coilover frame and the Honda 3.5 engine. Link Motorsports out of CA did the coilover conversion on the frame. This has been great car, but since I have had kids I do not use it anymore. I have a 3-ring binder with the maintenance log and services done to it. The car is street legal and insurable. Please feel free to call, text, or email. I may not answer right away due to work and the kids.
• 2.0 King coilovers all around.
• Rear coilovers have clicker adjustment.
• Honda 3.5 Engine – J35A4.
• Transaxle 091 – full Weddle internals.
• Rebuilt by AZ Transaxle less than 2 months ago.
• Kennedy Adapters with Stage 3 (6 puck) clutch.
• 930cv’s – refreshed less than 2 months ago.
• New cv boots and flanges.
• New rear axle bearings – USA bearing used.
• SACO rear hubs.
• Wilwood 4 piston rear calipers
• Seats reupholstered last year.
• New crow seatbelts.
• CNC turning brakes.
• Foddrill front arms.
• Summer Brother front hubs.
• King Kong spindle – USA bearing used.
• Wilwood single piston front calipers.
• SACO rack – no power steering.
• Vertex Car to Car radio.
• Intercom system – with 5 headsets.
• KC LED headlights.
• Hella HID roof rack.
• KC LED amber lights.
• Running and brake lights.
• Paddle and razor tires included.
• Flag with light for sand dunes.
• Clean title.
2013 Ford SVT Raptor
BRENTHEL RECON PRERUNNER (BACK ON THE MARKET)
Freightliner 4x4 has sold. TY RD sold sold sold
2019 Turbo S Dynamix SDR Motorsports ONE OF A KIND
Great White Panty Dropper
Cognito Unlimited Class UTV Build - Sale Pending
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.