I bought this in 2018 from the guy who had it built. It was built by a guy in Parker, AZ. We have had a lot of fun with it, but don't have enough time to get out and use it. I hadn't used it since 2019, so the carbs were rebuilt a couple of weeks ago. It runs great. The only issue it has is an extremely slow leak in the front driver-side tire. After about six months it is flat. I'm not sure if the valve has a slow leak or what.
- 4 PRP ostrich vinyl suspension seats
- 2276cc engine
- King bypass shocks on all four corners (tuned by someone who builds and tunes Baja 1000 cars)
- full cage, with reinforced roof bars
- 11 gallon fuel tank
- brand new steering box
- oil pressure, temp, and voltage gauges
- front disc brakes
- electronic power steering assist
- 4 channel PCI bluetooth radio, comes with 4 headsets (3 adult, 1 child size)
- Cell phone mount on dash (great for playing music into the PCI radio)
- USB ports on dash
- 2 lightbars, one on the roof and one on the hood
- Jamar dust caps
- fuse panel for all electronics
- easily accessible battery near passenger's feet
- adjustable pedals for drivers of different heights
- ice chest mounted behind rear seats
- lighted whip
- two (used) spare rear tires
- four fuelpax, two can be mounted on the roof at a time
I probably forgot some stuff
2014 Raptor 6.2 (21000 Miles!) under 2K road miles on truck since upgrades.
Brenthel Gen 3 - 6100 for Sale - $305,000
2020 FORD RAPTOR LUXURY STREET LEGAL PRERUNNER
2005 Desert Dynamics 2-seat prerunner
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.