THIS LISTING IS FOR A 2019 XP Turbo S BITD/SCORE CHASSIS. THERE IS NO ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, FRONT DIFF, RADIATOR, BRAKES, SUSPENSION, AXLES, WHEELS/TIRES, ETC… You will need to build the rest of the car back up or I can build it back into a driving RZR for you for the right price.
I used the items that are missing in my new build.
Great template to start from! No welding required as it has all been done already. All you have to do is bolt everything on you need to go racing. RZR is legal for ANY race series.
Full Chromoly 1.75” BITD/SCORE Race Cage fabricated by Magnum Off-Road, professionally welded to a Polaris RZR Turbo S chassis. The doors do not open per BITD/SCORE rules. The chassis only has 450 miles on it and is in great shape.
-Chassis has been fully race gusseted as well as all suspension mounting points have weld washers
-Includes, full aluminum doors, roof and firewall, number plates, as well as the OEM RZR body panels (fenders, flairs, skirts, hood and non fang front fascia, there is no bed)
-Lonestar Racing weld in seat mounts (no Seats)
-Welded BITD legal front push bumper (2” forward of front tires) Rear bumper incorporated into the cage and also 2” aft of the tires
-The window nets are expired according to Best in the Desert rules, but are in great shape and would do just fine if you’re buying this chassis for a play car. If you intend to race the chassis you will need new SFI certified window nets. I have the cardboard template for the window nets, all you have to do is mail it to your window net maker of choice, I used PRP
-Chassis holds a 32” spare tire in the rear with a Y-Strap
-40” Light Bar Tabs, A-Pillar Light tabs, Rear RTL-B chase light tabs, & Rear Mount for CBR Radiator/Intercooler Combo
$8,000 for just the chassis as listed above
The chassis already has the following items installed and they can stay installed for added cost: Otherwise, I'll remove these items and sell them separate. All are priced significantly lower than retail.
• Lonestar Racing Pyrotech 21 Gallon Under Seat Fuel Cell w/ Redhead Dry Brake $2,000
• Rear Mount CBR Dual Pass Radiator/Intercooler Combo (Heat Exchanger) $750 (no plumbing)
• Turbo S Front Diff w/ HCR Racing Mount $1,450
• RCV Carbon Fiber Drive Shaft $1,400
• Factory UTV Skid Plate $450
• Full OEM Wiring Harness $450
• OEM Dash $350
• OEM XP Turbo A-Arms, Trailing Arms, Tie Rods & Radius Rods (I do not have shocks) $2,000
• All steering components from the rack to the wheel, including the power steering ECU $2000
• Brake Lines and Master Cylinder $900
• Red Turbo S Front Fascia w/ “Fangs” $700
• 40” Rigid Industries E-Series Combo Light Bar, Roof Mount $800
Or if you want us to build this chassis back into a full blown running driving race car for you we can do that too. Let’s chat...