To renew this listing, chose a payment level
2018 Ford F-150 Raptor – 55k miles - Lightning Blue – 802a package with all options except rear heated seats. Truck has been well cared for, I am the second owner and purchased the truck in 2019 with 12,000 miles as a dealer demo – the owner of the dealership had been using it as his personal vehicle. The truck has been used but not abused. It will show signs of off-roading such as light scratches(buffable), rock chips here and there, and a dented skid plate. It has been a great truck, and hasn't had to go to the dealer for any real issues. The only “issue” it has is some wastegate rattle but never any issues with cam phasers. Truck has a 7yr/100k mile transferrable (for a fee) PremiumCare plan with $0 deductible that can be transferred to the new owner if interested as well. Reason for the sale is that I’m moving into a dedicated offroad toy and getting a cheaper daily (probably a gen1). I am very upfront and honest and try to be as transparent as possible. I will not try to hide anything from you. I have a good reputation in the community, am a Admin/moderator in numerous raptor pages. I love this truck and it has been great to me, but I find myself wanting a dedicated toy and my budget doesn’t allow me to own both. If the truck doesn’t sell with the modifications I will likely part out and sell it stock. I know I can make more money this way but would rather not deal with the hassle if I can avoid. Modifications/accessories are as follows:
• RPG bump stop kit with king 2.5 bumps
• Icon leaf springs setting 2
• King 3.0 shocks front and rear (ceramic coated with industrial coating prior to installation)
• 17” method 305s with 35x12.5 KM3s and Chief machining center caps
• ADD Pro Bolt-on front bumper
• 454 quick release chase rack with dual mounting positions (front or back of bed, can move in 2 minutes) with 2 full size spares (not same wheels and tires but same specs)
• GJ 3rd brake light with S2 Pros (chase) and S2 Sport (work light) with NMO mount
• Rough Country 30” grill light bar (has one LED out – been that way for years)
• Baja Designs 20” S8 light bar
• Baja Designs XL 80s on SDHQ pillar mounts
• Stainless steel brake lines
• R1 Upgraded pads and rotors
• Corsa Muffler
• High clearance exhaust
• KHC Bed supports
• Line-x Premium bedliner
• Xpel Clear bra on front clip and mirrors
• Full ceramic coating on paint, glass, and wheels (9 yr coating on paint – believe other areas was less)
• 20% ceramic window tint
• Driver door handle keyhole delete • RokBlokz mud flaps
$64,000. Located in San Antonio, Texas
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.