2017 Polaris RZR Pro Turbo - BITD Legal full race package
Here is your turn key race package for a CT Raceworx built car. The car has a fresh race prep with every heim joint, uniball, bolt and nut replaced after last race. Also includes complete spare package (see pictures) and chase boxes and even some safety equipment. Recent updates done to the car:
• The car was almost completely rewired professionally by Lothringer Race Wiring. • All suspension components were stripped and re-powder coated including spares. • Jake's Fab in Anaheim: Under the hood the battery was remounted and the whole front bulkhead was X braced and reinforced. The underside of the dash was enclosed with aluminum panels to keep water from splashing into the electronics. The 2 Switch-Pros 9100 units were mounted on the dash. A pillar light tabs were added to the side mirror mounts.
- New Comlink X Elite Bluetooth intercom was installed
• Aftermarket Assassins charge tube, intake tube, and BOV installed.
• SLP muffler installed.
• Rebuilt Pyrotect Fuel Cell with new bladder, new foam, and new Walbro fuel pump.
• Shocks were freshly rebuilt by DC Shock services
• 2017 Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo compete chassis built by CT Race Worx per Best in the Desert rules.
• Chassis is powder-coated gloss white
• Driver/Passenger cockpit moved 12” rearward for weight distribution. 60% rear, 40% front
• Flip up dash for easy wiring access (gauges, radio, etc.)
• Front/Rear bolt on bumpers for easy replacement
• Window doors (New nets by PRP)
• Easy access on board spare parts storage (Tire, Axel, Voltage regulator, Tool bag, etc.)
• ½-inch Factory UTV skid plate
• The car rolls on 32x10x15 Toyo UTV race tires and KMC Bead lock wheels
• Baja designs XL80's and light bars on bumper, chase light, and rock lights (also required rear facing KC blue light)
• Brand new rear calipers and pads
• Cognito +4 Chromoly Long Travel suspension kit with DC Shock Services tuned shocks.
• CT Race Worx .188” wall Chromoly Radius Rods
• FK Rod Ends used entirely throughout the car and in all spares (brand new).
• Brand new Seal Savers on the shocks • Freshly rebuilt RCV axles front and rear
• Brand new Seal Savers for CV's (not installed yet)
• 2018 Turbo S motor with only 150-200 miles
• Factory Polaris Racer tune on ECU
• 28 Gallon Pyrotect fuel cell (just rebuilt w/ brand new Pyrotect bladder and Walbro fuel pump)
• Factory RZR Transmission specially built
• Newly freshened up Airdam/STM clutches personally tuned by Adam himself
• Oversize Griffin radiator and intercooler with oversized Spal fan on a switch on the Switch-Pros
• Brand new SLP muffler
• Brand new Aftermarket Assassins Turbo charge tube, intake tube, and BOV.
• Complete aluminum dash, center console, shifter tower, floor, and firewalls per BITD rules.
• PRP Alpha seats with new covers, fully adjustable mounting
• Momo Steering Wheel with quick release and wired for PTT and siren
• PRP padded harnesses
• Brushless PCI Air pumper
• Flip down sunvisors
• Brand new UTV Inc shifter
• PCI Race Radio – Kenwood 55 watt with new Comlink X Elite Bluetooth intercom
• Lowrance HDS 7 GPS
• (2) Switch-Pros 9100 switch panels
• (1) Complete spare engine & (1) non-complete spare engine
• Complete spare transmission
• Complete spare clutch
• Spare ECM with Factory Polaris racer tune
• On-board spare Voltage regulator
• Complete spare Cognito long travel suspension freshly powder coated, radius rods, tie rods, all with FK joints (upper control arms are brand new)
• Complete spare set of RCV axles with cv’s
• Complete set of spindles with bearings
• Complete brand new steering rack with stock tierods
• Complete set of hubs with rotors
• Complete set of brakes (brake lines and calipers)
• 1 rear Fox Shock (needs springs to be complete)
• Stock driveshaft's (both pieces)
• Stock Polaris Turbo Multispeed Fan
• Stock Polaris sway bar • Stock turbo charge tube, intake tube, and EVO BOV.
• EVO Performance Muffler and connector pipe.
• 6 brand new 32x10.5xR15 Toyo UTV race tires on new KMC wheels. Mounted and ready for the car.
• 4 complete axles and cv's
• Hunsaker 8 gallon quick dump can with dry break setup
• King Race Jack mounted on car with UTV Inc. mounting brackets
• 2 large chase boxes
There is more to this car than listed, but you get the idea. This is a “Top of it’s class” build, and the entire package to go with it. Original owner spent well over $150,000 building the car and the spare package. If you have any questions about the car, please reach out ASAP. Asking $49,500
Penhall Diablo class one or 6200 fresh score tag turn key ready to go lots of spare pares and tires
2008 SCU CBM LS3 w/ 4.0 Whipple
2018 RZR XP w/Big Evo Turbo
2020 Ford F450 Platinum
Geiser trophy truck
Championship Winning Class 10
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.