Very well maintained. All service done on time. Never any issues. Original one owner vehicle purchased new in December 2017 from Chaparral. 920 miles / 54 hours. I’m selling to upgrade to a four seater GENERAL for the growing family. The GENERAL is relatively lightweight when compared to the RZR. 4wd LO will take you anywhere. Dimensions at the wheels w/ spacers is 70" X 120". If the ad's up it's available. • 999 cc twin delivers 100 HP and 65 ft. lbs. of torque (w/no engine modifications)
• (4) Method 401 Beadlocks with new 30” Mongrel Tires ($2,000)
• (2) 40” C-Series C40 LED light bar front & back ($1,000)
• (2) Rigid Industries chase lights amber & red ($500)
• Assault Industries detachable steering wheel
• Bucket seats w/ PRP seatbelts
• DragonFire front stinger bumper
• 2" wheel spacers front/back
• 1,100 lbs. total payload
• 600 lbs. capacity dumping cargo bed with latching tailgate
• Lock & Ride integration for accessories • 1,500 lbs. towing capacity with engine braking
• 2" receiver
• 12.25" of front and 13.2" of rear suspension travel
• Integrated half doors
• Comes with stock wheels and extra drive belt
The VersaTrac Turf Mode switch shorted so there’s 2wd and 4wd both hi/lo. The turf mode 1wd works, but you’ll need to replace the rocker switch in order to engage. We never needed 1wd so didn’t feel the need to replace.
Single seat Dunn Tech Class 12 car
BITD Race RZR Health issue causing sale. $47K
RZR turn key pre runner
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.