To renew this listing, chose a payment level
2015 F250 Platinum 6.7 Powerstroke crew cab short bed. All options except heated rear seats. I like to think I’ve taken great care of it since I purchased it (see below for story on selling) and have done the following modifications and maintenance to the truck within the past 10k miles.
- 17” Method MR315 Wheels 8.5” wide 0 offset
- Nitto Ridge Grappler 37x12.5r17
- Carli 2.5” front coils
- Carli/Deaver progressive mini pack in rear
- Carli Signature Series shocks front and rear
- Carli extended brake lines front and rear
- Carli adjustable track bar
- Carli caster shim/bushing
- Carli front diff guard (uninstalled)
- AMP Research Steps
- OEM Ford 2wd front valence
- OEM Ford black tow hooks (uninstalled)
- Black mirror caps
- Weatherguard tool chest below bed rail
- SofTopper Canopy available for full price
- Platinum badges removed and Lariat tailgate swapped for a more discreet appearance
- Ceramic tint on front two windows
As far as maintenance, these items have been performed in the last 20k since I’ve owned the truck. All fluids and components are genuine Motorcraft purchased from dealership.
98,000 - 2 batteries, secondary coolant tank, rear brake rotors & pads, driver seat belt
100,250 - oil change, both air filter change, both fuel filter change
106,500 - coolant flush, both systems
107,900 - oil change, brake flush, driver ball joints
107,900 - install Carli system and wheels/tires
110,359 - transmission fluid and filter
111,505 - rotate tires R2F FXR
111,600 - track bar ball joint
115,208 - rotate tires R2F FXR
115,220 - oil change
118,073 - passenger ball joints
I really do not want to sell the truck, but I am in a position where work will pay for a vehicle but there’s an age limit and this is just about there. If I didn’t owe on it and still have a payment, I would keep it and continue “building” it for adventure. I currently daily drive it, so miles will continue to go up.
Open to discussing the truck further with a serious buyer and negotiating a deal. I have it listed for a little less on RDC than on Craiglist since Craiglist tends to be more tire kickers and scammers.
cerakote/ ceramic coatings/ high temp coatings
2021 Buckshot X2RL
Jimmy’s 2 Seat
2013 Ford F250 4WD Long Bed XLT
1990 4WD FORD BRONCO STRETCHED
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.