3.6 liter V6, automatic 5-speed transmission, very low miles (~20,400)
Well built, better built than a Rubicon:
• Currie RockJock Dana 44 front axle w/4.56 gears and E-locker, sway bar disconnect, TeraFlex adjustable track bar, Synergy HD tie rod w/ HD tie rod ends, Fox steering stabilizer, Synergy drag link, FOX shocks bump stops
• Hardrock front bumper w/ Warn ZEON 8-S winch (synthetic rope), Truck-Lite LED head lights, vented aftermarket hood, hood lock keyed to door key
• Dana 44 rear axle w/4.56 gears, Yukon ring and pinion and Trutrac locker, JKS adjustable rear track bar w/relocated ARTEC track bar mount
• 2.5” TeraFlex lift, 4 adjustable FOX shocks w/ reservoirs, 5 Goodyear MTR 35” tires on Method NV 305 wheels, 8 TeraFlex Alpine adjustable control arms
• Gen-Right rear bumper, TeraFlex HD tire carrier, aluminum skid plate, Body Armor rock sliders
• Flow Master exhaust, AFE cold air intake, SuperChip computer controller, AGM battery, Bluetooth, CB radio
• Over $21,000 in upgrades, very well maintained, offered at $34,000.
Grove Lumber Racer TT
Brenthel - Trophy Truck / Gen3
2008 JKU Rock Crawler Hemi D60/80
3 Seat Jefferies Built Ford F-100 Luxury Prerunner Project-Ready for assembly
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.