To renew this listing, chose a payment level
For sale is my 2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor. I love this truck and it’s an amazing machine, but I’m just not using it as I should. Comfortable to daily drive, take out in the desert or a weekend camping. Has many upgrades and works great off road and gets many compliments.
- Fox 3.0 shocks front and rear 3.0 bypasses
- Camburg upper uniball control arms
- KMC wheels with Toyo Open Country R/T with maybe 3k miles on them
- Spare is mounted on a Pro Comp beadlock wheel
- Pedal Commander
- ADD front bolt on bumper with LED lights
- Rear bed/chase rack. Will hold dual standing spares, 5 gallon fuel jug, tool box and jack with skid plate.has a mount for dust light/radio antennas/gps antenna.
- Have replaced both cv axles, inner/outer tie rods, lower control arm bushings, ball joints within the last 5-6k miles
- Bed has a spray in raptor liner
This is an amazing truck, does it have high miles, yes. Has it been off road, yes. But it has never been abused and always maintained. It also has never had to be towed anywhere. It’s a great truck and I hate to sell it, but have too many projects going and not using it like I want to. I can pull the rear rack out and knock some money off but I’ll also pull it if the price goes too low as well.
Asking $27,999 OBO motivated seller
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.