2013 Chevy Silverado 4X4 + 18’ Trailer combo 70,000 on the truck and 66,000 on the engine.
V8 6.2 liter cammed
Short block with BTR Cam, LS7 lifters, rebuilt cylinder heads with 660 springs, pushrods, BTR shaft rockers. New head gasket, and timing chain set. Up. Melling high volume oil pump
229/244 630/615 BTR camshaft kit with 660 dual springs. VVT delete kit, hardened pushrods. BSR shaft rocker arms. 540CC Injectors. Long tube headers with custom built exhaust and custom set tune from Rick Tuned in Sacramento.
Current engine codes: P0455, P0036, P0010, P3401, P3425. These codes happened after we installed the fuel cell.
Did a walk around with the truck idling
• Blitzkreig 4X4 LT strapped at 16”
• Fox 2.5X10” coil overs with remote reservoir
• Engine cage with IzzyFab inner fenders
• Custom KNN offroad air filter set up
• Custom coolant and windshield wiper box (Windshield wiper fluid box still needs to be set up)
• Custom front bumper with Rigid Industries 40” curved light bar
• Mishimoto radiator
• 2.0 Fox bump stops
• SDHQ pillar mounts with Rigid spot lights
• Rear rigid chase light
• IzzyFab bed cage with shock mount clevis
• Fox 3.0 16” 3 tube piggyback (Strapped at 16”)
• Deaver F87 leaf springs
• IzzyFab spare tire carrier
• (2) Buggywhips
• set of max tracks
• pro eagle jack
• CBR trans cooler
• 32 gallon jazz products fuel cell with IzzyFab cradle and skid plate
• Rear chassis lacing
• TrailGear axle Custom 4342 Alloy double splined axles for ford 9” (4.88 gears) Built 9” 3rd member with spool
• Frame cut and shortened for extended cab short bed
• Mazzula Offroad rear bumper (and hitch)
• Blitzkreig rear hangers and shackles
• 2.0 Fox bump stops
• Stock interior with a Sony Deck
• Very clean for the most part
• Pedal Commander
• Signed by Jason Voss
• Switch Pro
• Fiberwerx Fiberglass fenders paint matched all around
• 37X12.50R17 Fuel racing rims with BFG Krawlers plus spare
Many modifications with this truck and took roughly 6 years to build. Life changing events and wont have time to continue working on this.
Truck and trailer both currently have loans on them. I will work close with whoever the buyer is to be sure the Pink slips are handed over. Tags are up to date on this truck but will need hot smog going forward.
Trailer: 2022 Carry-On Trailer Crop 18’ trailer. Total all together is 21’
GVWR/PNBV: 3175KG (7,000 LB)
Comes with (2) spare tires
Trailer asking price: 5,500 OBO
Trailer and truck combo asking price: 50,000 OBO
Please feel free to connect and ask any questions you may have.