2011 TRD Offroad Tacoma
4.0 L Engine
Truck is in Salt Lake City and I am willing to drive to St. George / Vegas. Truck is originally from California and I still have the CARB sticker on the inside of the hood. Truck mainly sits in the winter and isn't a daily driver. Truck is used for adventuring. It isn't pristine, but it also wasn't abused by jumping dunes. If you want to go fast offroad, you can. If you want to rock crawl, the long travel suspension offers excellent articulation and traction. List of Mods:
- Total Chaos + 3.5 Long Travel (13” w/ 4wd)
- 4340 Chromoly Axles to retain 4wd
- Fox 2.5x 8 Coilovers with Remote Resi
- Camburg Performance 4x4 Spindles
- Glassworks +4.5 fiberglass fenders
- DMZ spring under Kit (18” of Travel)
- Fox 2.5x16” Tripple Bypass
- Fox 4” hydraulic Bumpstop
- Low Profile Bedcage From Solo Motorsports
- Rear spring under installed by Solo Motorsports
- Glassworks +4.5 fiberglass bedsides
- 1.5” wheel spacers (To clear the bypasses)
Other Truck Mods
- Nitro 4.56 Gears
- 255/85/16 tires (needs new tires)
- Prinsu Rack
- Pelfrey Built front Hybrid bumper. I got this bumper before the Pelfrey scandal occurred.
- All Pro Apex bolt on Rock Sliders
- All Pro High Clearance Rear Bumper, needs some Raptor touchup.
- Baja Designs Stealth 40 Light bar (Mixed beam pattern)
- Baja Designs Squadron Ditch Lights (wide cornering pattern)
- Warn M8000 Winch
- S-Pod with switches in headliner.
- Barnes Offroad HD differential cover
- All Pro Skid Plate
- Custom RTT rack. I designed a Tent rack that will be sold with the truck. If you want the tent as well, Ill include it for $1000. Interior
- Recently replaced the carpet with a factory toyota Vinyl floor. This was an option for 2013 tacomas if you ordered it from the factory.
- Clazzico Seat Covers (front seats only).
- Upper / Lower Control Arms re-powder coat along with coil-over springs
- New Bushings for Front Long Travel Kit
- New Uni-balls for Front Long Travel Kit
- Oil Change
- New Serpentine Belt
- New Water Pump (back in 2020) about 10,000 mi ago
- New Bushings for Rear Leaf Pack
- Rear bypasses rebuilt / re-zinc in 2021
- New OEM Drums/ Pads/ Springs (Two months ago).
Might need attention.
- Re-paint the Line-x that is on the front fenders/ bedsides. Originally I thought the tint was mixed into the line-x. This was not the case and the paint was sprayed over the line-x. Over the years, the paint has worn off the line-x. If I planned on keeping the truck, I was going to line-x the rest of the truck.
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.