2005 Weekend Warrior Le 3505 5th wheel toy hauler
This trailer has the complete frame upgrade from So Cal RV Doctor in Lake Elsinore as well as the following options.
- Brand new (July 2020) Goodyear Endurance tires all around and brand new spare.
- 17' to the first cabinet and 20.5' to the fridge
- Dual Air conditioners, 15k btu ducted throughout the trailer and an additional 13.5k btu in the bedroom.
- 4 Alpha Cell Gel batteries with power to run the heater, tv's, lights, stereo all night long.
- On board air compressor with easy access quick connect fittings outside.
- 2000 watt inverter
- 3 way dometic fridge, microwave, oven, 3 burner stove and exhaust fan.
- LED lights inside and out
- High clearance rear bed with 77" of clearance
- ducted heater
- 2 fold down couches with tables and 2 swivel chairs
- queen beds in front and rear plus couches sleep 8 with room for more with an air mattress.
- Bathroom vent has fan and all vents have exterior covers.
- interior has speaker throughout, exterior has 2 speakers mounted on the frame under the wall, not the little 6.5's in the wall. Sound can be faded to any area, inside/ outside/front/back. auxiliary input as well.
- lots of cabinet space, as well as overhead storage and under the front bed.
- 150 gallon fresh water tank for the long dry camping trip
- 50 gallon grey tank
- 50 gallon black tank with washout connection.
- 20 gallon generator gas tank
- 40 gallon fuel station with nozzle on same side as the fill so you can fill the generator tank directly from the fuel station.
- dual 7 gallon propane tank
- 6 gallon hot water heater
- Aluminum siding, does not fade like fiberglass, saves on weight and will not delaminate like fiberglass. I purchased this trailer specifically for the increased cargo capacity that comes with aluminum siding and no slides.
- Power landing gear in front, stabilizer jacks in the rear.
- 15,000 lb Weight Rating which means you don't need a Class A license like models with higher weight ratings.
- new awning canvas should be installed this week.
Asking 17,000 will consider reasonable offers, feel free to message, text or call Chris with any questions
Truck and air ride hitch are also available, we are switching to a motor home because we don't all fit in the truck anymore. Truck is a 1997 F-350 Crew Cab Long Bed Diesel Dually with the 7.3 liter turbo diesel, this is the last year of complete smog exemtion in California, no inspection, nothing. Has 6 brand new big o, Bigfoot all terrains, mfg by Cooper Tires. 206k miles,, has a TS 6 position chip with 3 different tow settings, stock, economy and performance settings. Aluminum intercooler, not the one with plastic end caps, 6.0 transmission cooler that keeps the transmission below 190 even pulling grades in 100 plus ambient Temps. John woods valve body and torque converter lockup. EGT, trans temp and boost gages, prodigy brake controller, air bags, 5th wheel tailgate and original tailgate, intake and 3" downpipe to 5" exhaust. Hitch is a Hensley Trailer Saver T3, built in compressor, 20k capacity.
Asking $10k I will not sell the truck before the trailer.