2005 Honda CRF450R. I am the original owner. Well maintained, never raced. Desert an mountain riding. This bike has less than 50 hours on it. I have not been able to ride as much as i would like. This bike has only been ridden 2-3 time in the last 4 years. This bike has lived in a garage its entire life. Runs great, No mechanical issues. I started looking into the idea of converting it to a dual sport, but ran into too much red tape and didn't want to play the out of state registration game. Sadly I have decided to sell this bike and get dual sport. Here is a list of the extras that are on this bike.
- Current registration thru June 2021
- Kick it Kickstand
- Dr. D exhaust pipe with spark arrester
- Works radiator braces
- Renthal double wall handlebars
- New grips
- Arc Sunline folding levers
- Rear tire only has 3 rides on it
Not in picture.
- Additional / second desert tank
- New white fork guards
- New white front rotor guard
- New front fender (A friend had one lying around in his garage)
- New rear fender, because I mounted a BD rear tail light and ran the wires but when i terminated the build, I put a stock rear fender back on it.
- Still have the stock exhaust system as a spare in case the Dr. D ever got damaged.
- Also have a 2013 front fender if you want to update the look a little bit
Asking $4000. Reasonable offers only