To renew this listing, chose a payment level
2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500hd Duramax LB7 Diesel - 162k miles - 4x4
- S&B Intake - Fleece intake horn - PPE Boost Valve - Diablo Sport Tuner - Mag-Hytec Trans Pan - Mag-Hytec Diff cover - Slotted Rotors, Pads, Master cylinder, and booster replaced @ 150k
- RCD Lift - Bilstein Shocks @ 132k
- Rear airbags - 5th wheel tailgate [Have original as well]
- Full 4” Exhaust with muffler - Dick Cepek 17” wheels - 315/70-17 Nitto Terra Grapplers replace at 149k with spare wheel and tire in bed - Autometer guages - Pioneer radio with BT - 2 amps and 1 sub - Airdog 160 GPH Lift Pump @ 145k
- Hidden Gooseneck - Steering Box - XDP Radiator and hoses - Rebuilt starter - Injectors - Folder full of receipts and service records
- Transmission fluid sample done at 150k
- Engine oil sample done at 150k
- Injectors and fuel regulator replaced at 145k
- Alternator replaced at 145k - Asking $19,000 obo. No Trades
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.