- Solo XLT Kit (boxed lowers, fabricated uppers w/ d44 spindles)
- 2.5x10" SAW coilovers
- 2.5x10" Fox triple bypasses
- FOA 4" bumpstops
- Bumped and strapped at 16.5"
- Deaver spring under c27 pack - 2.5x16" SAW triple bypasses
- Space saving bed cage
- 4.88 gears and limited slip diff.
- Paint matched fiberglass (with extra paint if you want to repaint the cab as well)
- 4.7L with 167,000 miles. New starter done last year by previous owner.
- New Optima yellowtop battery
- Fullsize matching spare, working tailgate, clean interior. A/C and heat works great. Something is up with the linkage so it stays on head/feet. That's what I like, so I haven't bothered to look into it.
- Black Widow muffler, dumps out the back so there's no drone.
- Newer carrier bearing with only a few trips on it
- New master cylinder and brake booster
- The truck is a 4x4 model, but does not have the front axles to have working 4 wheel drive.
There is a power steering leak from the banjo bolt on the pump.
I bought the truck with damage to the lower passenger front and rear door. It still seals wind and water. Essentially no damage to the rocker panel. Haven't been pressed to replace them, because they still function great.
I have been using the truck and will continue taking the truck out until it is sold. It's a solid truck and a ton of fun to drive! Only selling to begin building my house.
2017 Jefferies/ BMS Trophy Truck
HUNSAKER DUMPCANS - DRY BREAKS - HOSE KITS & ACCESSORIES
2018 X3 TURBO CAN-AM 2 SEATER
☆SOLD☆ 1994 Ford Bronco, 5.8, e4od, Manual Transfer Case - Completely Gone Through,
Custom Built Tundra 4x4 TRD PRO
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.