Great running truck and super clean. I really hate to sell it, but need the cash to cover storm damage repairs and medical bills. Here are the details:
- 22re built by LCEngineering, stage 2 motor, solid motor mounts
- Built 5 speed trans, race clutch
- Caged front to rear 1.5 DOM to frame
- Frame has been boxed, gusseted, and double sheared
- Total chaos race kit heims and uniballs with fabricated spindles using 4x4 hubs
- 2.5 King coils in front with dirt bag coil covers - Fox triple bypasses in rear
- Spring under with Deavers and 10" shackles
- Bumped (Fox 2.5 4") and strapped front & rear
- Tuned by DC shock services
- Toyota 8" rear with 5.13 gears full spool - 2-piece drive shaft with loop
- Hanneman fiberglass fenders & hood
- 32 gal. Custom Jaz fuel cell and in cab fuel gauge
- Mounted custom tool box
- 2 BFG spares with jack and in cab mounted tools to change tires
- KM2's 33-10.50-15 in like new condition
- Quick release steering wheel
- Helmet air
- Beard adjustable seats
- Crow 5 points
- Mastercraft window nets
- Lowrance GPS
- In car/ car to car / race communication
- Full prep has been done to truck with many new parts, always maintained, and is ready to go!
- Many extra parts, including extra 3rd member 4.88 gears full spool
- Street legal, tags up to date, clean AZ title in hand
- No trades
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.