For sale is my 1987 Toyota 4Runner Rock Crawler. Wife says it’s time to part ways with my favorite toy. Moved to WA from southern CA 3 years ago and havn’t had the time to use it due to full time work and PHD schooling. Third one I’ve built and have owned for 9 years. Very fun and a proven trail rig. I’ve takin it through Johnson valley (King of the hammers) trails numerous times, done the rubicon 3 times with it and tons of trails through the deserts in Southern CA. Just got it registered here in WA, no rust turn key trail rig. Here’s a rough list of what it has:
- 22re performance motor; has ~ 3000mi on it
- trail gear cold air intake
- long tube headers
- custom tig welded straight pipe side exit exhaust
- koyorad custom aluminum radiator
- fox 2.0 coil over shocks
- rugged ridge 10k lb winch
- 7in pencil hid lights up front
- 40in light bar
- fully built Toyota mini front axle: marlin crawler gussets, longfield chromoly axles, six shooter knuckles, hellfire fabworks knuckles, Yukon 5.29 gearing, detroit locker, steel braided brake lines, trail gear diff armor and truss
- rear axle fully trussed and welded
- Chevy 63 in leaf springs rear
- custom leafs front and rear. Lots of flex. Don’t recall the flex numbers off the top of my head
- led rock lights
- led switch panel
- waterproof wakeboard speakers
- cobra cb radio
- roll cage and doors custom. Will throw in the full doors as well that have electric windows
- dual optima yellow top batteries with painless wiring isolator switch.
- 35s Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs 65% life left. Used to have 37s on it for better clearance but got these 35s and have had better traction
- welded custom square tube front drive shaft (wont break when landing on rocks)
- rear drive shaft balanced and custom length from a shop back home
- crow 5 point harnesses
I’m sure I’m forgetting stuff but those are the key things. Will toss in 2 spare differentials welded 5.29s, the full doors, a spare tire, the old Bilstein shocks, a BIG box full of extra parts and stock parts. Asking 10k obo. P.S. this is a trailer Queen. Registered but not streetable. Would need a windshield, turn signals , probably mud flaps... I do have a 24ft Carson car hauler I’d be willing to sell with it for $2,200.
Class 7 Ford Raptor
Great White Panty Dropper
1995 F150 Pre-Runner / Norra Race Truck
#1 Geiser Brothers CWI Class 8 Restoration an Upgrade
2013 Ford SVT Raptor
Green Army Single Seat Class 10 Car
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.