1971 Allison Daytona Dune Buggy
-Original gel coat very nice (Survivor - not perfect)
-Left front fender has a bit of discoloration (see pic)
-Right front fender has some cracking (see pic)
-Stock 1968 swing axle- new clutch (Kennedy Stage 1) and pressure plate, all seals are new, new axle bearings.
- Rear Brakes - new brake shoes, drums & new wheel cylinders. - Front Brakes - new disc brakes installed
-2180 engine, Empi heads, Scat Rockers, Deano Manifold, Zenith Carb, Jay-Cee push Rod Tubes - Runs strong.
- fuel tank is new
- Interior has tear in drivers seat
- wiring is completely new from front to back 12 circuit fuse box. All connectors are Deutsch connectors - weather proof. Everything works!
-Rock lights under dash and under rear engine area in case issues at night.
- I also have 2 more wheels like the front wheels (Original 6 hole wheels) not polished.
- Registered in California and is current.
2010 Geiser Trophy Truck
Cerakote/ ceramic coatings/ high temp coatings
El Jefe RG
LP Engineering Clean Air Helmet Pumpers.
2019 ES Motorsports 6100/TT Spec Truck (Possible Trades)
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.