This bug was purchased from 609 racing. Was used by Wrecked Racing as a Baja prerunner for the 2018 SCORE race season. Handled all terrain that was put in front of it. Upon it’s semi retirement the following care has been given.
- Fresh paint by Dennis @ Maaco Paint in Prescott AZ -Wrecked Racing vinyl stickers are easily removable- stripes are painted on
- Type 1 1835cc motor Complete overhaul and engine prep by Andrew Flynn @ Flynn Automotive Phoenix AZ
- New limiter straps
- Headlights replaced with Vision X Cannon ADV series lights
- New PRP race seats with new PRP 5 point belts *need to be installed*
The list below are items included and already installed
- 22 gallon Jaz race fuel cell
- PCI intercom 4 PRO Elite with Kenwood race radio
- Parker pumpers
- Lowrance HDS GPS
- 4 light pods and 30” light bar in addition to new headlights
- King race jack
- Howe Steering Rack
- Roof rack
Also has brand new Yokohama Super Digger II on rear with 3 spares and Deestone Extra Traction on front with 2 spares. Includes a spare parts box with complete parts number list.