I built this FJ40 to keep forever and feel it shows in the details. Invited and attended Peterson’s 4wheel & Offroad Magazine “Ultimate Adventure” two years in a row, 2019 & 2020. Last year my son and I drove it to Montana, wheeled all week and drove back home to AZ. I wouldn’t-hesitate to do it again tomorrow.
- Chevy crate 350 TBI w/Howell harness (10,000 miles), Ron Davis Radiator - TH350 built by Just Racing TransmissIons
- Advanced Adapters Orion HD transfer case
- Widened FJ62 front axle, full RBF truss, Six Shooter knuckles, Bobby Long shafts, drilled & dowelled hubs,
ARB locker, 4x4 Labs arms & tie-rod behind the axle, PSC hydro assist system
- FZJ80 rear axle, full float disc brakes, RBF truss, ARB locker.
- RBF three link front suspension with 14” ORI struts
- RBF rear four link suspension with 16” ORI struts
- Warn 9.5cti winch w/wired & Wireless remotes
- Hand bent custom stainless steel plumbing with AN fittings throughout
- Yaesu VHF radio, Cb radio & Lowrance GPS
- Fusion remote mounted head unit w/Bluetooth controller on center console, JL Audio speakers in custom aluminum bead rolled kick panels, deadened w/Boom mat. Kick panel vents are still functional. - Led headlights
- Aircraft style track and tie down points for strapping stuff down, like an ARB fridge (there’s a plug back there for one). Way too many details to list them all and I’m I’m sure I’m leaving stuff out. A huge overflowing binder full of twelve years of receipts, cut sheets, manuals, plumbing isometric drawings, etc. comes along with this thing. I might consider a partial trade plus cash for the right Tacoma double cab 4wd or 4th Gen V8 4runner 4wd. Asking $65,000
1969 VW Baja. STREET LEGAL MUST SEE. (Dirty Pickle)
Brenthel Gen 3 / 6100 - $289,500 **LOWER PRICE**
2021 regency tri toon
3 Seat Jefferies Built Ford F-100 Luxury Prerunner Project-Ready for assembly
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.