Selling my 1994 Ranger, started as a project for my father and I. Life happened and neither of us have the time to complete it, sadly. Truck has been sitting in my dad’s backyard for several years now, some of the paint on the bedsides have faded from the harsh AZ sun and the exposed metal has surface rust. Be ready to tow it if you want to purchase, it does not have its front shocks installed, it’s sitting on some tubing between the beams and frame. Not sure if it starts or runs truthfully, but there’s a Chevy 4.8l V8 included that we were going to swap in. It currently has the stock 4.0l V6, 5-speed manual transmission, extended cab, 2WD.
There’s quite a bit we have already done to the truck plus more that were purchased but never got to be installed. I’ll do my best to remember everything.
- Threat Motorsports 6” over equal length beams
- Threat Motorsports swing steering
- Threat Motorsports extended radius arms
- 35” general grabbers
- 4.56 gear ratio (stock engine could chirp the 35’s)
- Deaver leaf springs and shackles
- King smoothies on the rear
- 20 gal fuel cell
- Headers for the V6
- x3 10” LightForce HID off-road lights
- DOM front bumper plus skid plate
- DOM rear bed cage
- HID headlights
- Aftermarket gauge cluster
- Upgraded speakers
- Fiberglass flared fenders and bedsides
There’s probably a thing or two I’m missing here. Included but not installed:
- Chevy 4.8l V8 engine - ECU
- Turbo 400 tranny
- x2 14” King Coilovers w/ remote reservoir
- x2 Fox 2.0 bump stops
- Polyurethane body mount kit
Asking $9000 OBO
Title is clean, not that it means too much for a project like this. I’d consider a trade for a crew cab Silverado 1500 or F150 with like 175k miles or less. Feel free to reach out with any questions. The truck is still available if the ad is still up.
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.